SAN JOSE, Calif., June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud Harmonics, the fastest growing full-service, next-generation distributor, announced a comprehensive channel program designed to train and support partners selling the Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation Security Platform.
Cloud Harmonics now offers training services for the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) component of Palo Alto Networks Traps™ advanced endpoint protection offering. These services complement the training and support Cloud Harmonics already offers partners around Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall, Aperture SaaS security service, and WildFire™ malware analysis and AutoFocus™ threat intelligence services.
"Cloud Harmonics is often at the forefront of innovative channel programs that can help partners become next-generation security innovators for our customers," said Todd Palmer, Vice President of Americas Channel Sales, Palo Alto Networks. "We enjoy collaborating with Cloud Harmonics because they help accelerate the channel's adoption of the next-generation security technologies customers need to safely enable applications and prevent cyber breaches."
Part of the program gives the channel the opportunity to build skills and proficiencies around next-generation technologies like Palo Alto Networks Traps ESM through training and certification courses. In Cloud Harmonics inaugural class, 50 engineers completed the training, with many more sessions scheduled throughout the year.
The comprehensive channel program provides the support more than 400 Cloud Harmonics' partners need, at every stage of the sales cycle, to grow their Palo Alto Networks business. This includes:
- Pre-sales support – partners can leverage technical presentations, pre-sales engineering services, and proof-of-concept support to uncover opportunities and develop their pipeline.
- Education – partners can improve their awareness and expertise through the industry's broadest range of training courses and technical certifications delivered via Cloud Harmonics' proprietary Orchestra delivery platform.
- Engagement – partners and their customers can get hands-on experience with solutions, via Cloud Harmonics' vSandbox or by participating in Ultimate Test Drive days to see firsthand the capabilities and value of the solutions.
- Enablement – partners have access to a full range of distribution and credit options.
- Post-sales support – partners can take advantage of advanced deployment, migration and customization services to augment their own capabilities and maximize customer satisfaction; they also have access to Cloud Harmonics' renewal portal that helps them stay on top of and identify revenue opportunities.
"Our overall program delivers on our commitment to help our channel partners throughout the sales cycle, so they can deliver the best in next-generation, preventive security solutions to meet the needs of their enterprise customers' end-point, data center and cloud deployments," said Doug Chalmers, COO of Cloud Harmonics.
About Cloud Harmonics
Cloud Harmonics Inc., the fastest growing full-service, Next-Generation Distributor of cybersecurity and cloud technologies, is fueling the channel with its innovative Educate, Engage and Enable business model. Working with leading technology providers, such as Aruba Networks, Arista Networks, HPE, Palo Alto Networks and others, Cloud Harmonics provides the awareness, technical proficiency and services support its more than 400 reseller partners need to create opportunities, close deals and secure repeat business. Cloud Harmonics trains more than 4000 engineers annually. Through its large distribution channel, the company provides resellers access to an arsenal of business applications that streamline sales, reduce costs, and accelerate the adoption of next-generation solutions. To learn more about the world-class training, disruptive engagement methodology and differentiated services and applications that has made Cloud Harmonics the distributor of choice for resellers and technology companies everywhere, please visit www.cloudharmonics.com.
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of, and are used to identify, products or services of their respective owners.
Contact: Sarah Sorensen, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-harmonics-expands-training-and-channel-services-for-palo-alto-networks-security-platform-300290712.html
SOURCE Cloud Harmonics