NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing ICT spending driving the growth of the cloud infrastructure market"
The cloud infrastructure market is expected to be valued at USD 209.66 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 12.9% between 2016 and 2022. The cloud infrastructure market, comprising hardware as well as services, is growing at a rapid pace. The growth of this market is mainly caused by increasing ICT spending and trend of big data and analytics; rising demand from various organizations for agile, scalable, and cost-effective computing; increasing number of digital services and their applications; and high penetration of hybrid cloud.
"BFSI held the largest share of the cloud infrastructure market in 2015"
The BFSI industry comprises banks, insurance companies, & stock-brokers, and deals with large workforce, assets in different locations, and diverse customer profiles. In today's scenario, the economic and financial sector reform has strengthened the automation and expansion of IT infrastructure. This has transformed not only the operating environment for banks and financial institutions but also played a significant role in structuring and strengthening the economy of the countries such as Brazil, the UAE, and India. Thus, the cloud infrastructure hardware market for the BFSI industry is growing significantly.
"The cloud infrastructure market in Latin America expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
In Latin America, cloud services are increasing adopted across various sectors such as healthcare, banking and financial services, insurance, retail, manufacturing, and others. In this region, countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, and Peru have huge market opportunities for cloud-based services such as consulting, deployment and system integration, and support & maintenance. The driving factor for the rising adoption of cloud-based services in this region is the nascence of IT digitalization, which means huge volume as well as high velocity of digital data generation in the coming time. This would require high-end and secured cloud-based solutions to be deployed using superior quality cloud services.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key industry people.
Breakup of profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 34%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 26%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 32%, Directors – 28%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: Americas – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 10%
The key market players profiled in the report are:
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Dell, Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corporation (U.S.)
- NetApp, Inc. (U.S.)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) (U.S.)
- Alphabet Inc. (Google) (U.S.)
- Salesforce.com (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Lenovo Group Limited (U.S.)
- AT&T, Inc. (U.S.)
- Rackspace (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Quanta Computer Inc. (Taiwan)
- Foxconn Technology Group (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.) (Taiwan)
Reasons to Buy This Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focus on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the cloud infrastructure market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and services offered by the top players in the global cloud infrastructure market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D, and new product launches in the cloud infrastructure market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the cloud infrastructure market in various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cloud infrastructure market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cloud infrastructure market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04046919-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-infrastructure-market-by-type-end-user-industry--geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300311446.html