"Auto-scaling is expected to have largest share of the market; while compliance and auditing to grow at the highest CAGR"
Auto-scaling improves the availability of services and helps in optimizing cloud related infrastructure cost. The application is adopted by most of the enterprises due to benefits such as better resource availability, cost and resource optimization, and load balancing. On the other hand, compliance and auditing is expected to grow at a higher rate as it enables enterprises to achieve continuous compliance with regulatory standards. Enterprises are impacted by compliance auditing and therefore systematic planning of regulatory hurdles can be addressed with compliance automation.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) projected to grow at the highest CAGR"North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016, while APAC is the fastest-growing region in terms of CAGR. Cloud orchestration helps avoid resource conflict and IT glitches and is therefore, growing rapidly in APAC. Cloud emergence and mandatory government regulations are simultaneously helping in boosting the growth of the cloud orchestration market in the region.
The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 42%, and Tier 3 – 23%
- By Designation: C level – 42%, Director level – 37%, Others – 21%
- By Region: North America – 51%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 15%, ROW- 5%
The various key cloud orchestration providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
2. HP Enterprise Company (California, U.S.)
3. Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.);
4. Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.);
5. Amazon Web Services (Washington, U.S.);
6. VMware Inc. (California, U.S.);
7. Computer Sciences Corporation (Virginia, U.S.);
8. Red Hat, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.);
9. ServiceNow, Inc. (California, U.S.);
10. BMC Software (Texas, U.S.)
The cloud orchestration market has been segmented based on service type, application, deployment, organisation size, vertical, and region. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overview, products and services, key strategies, new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, expansions, and competitive landscape associated with the cloud orchestration market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the cloud orchestration market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04214594-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-orchestration-market-by-service-type-application-deployment-model-organization-size-vertical--region---global-forecast-to-2021-300343947.html