Cloupia Joins EMC Technology Partner Program and Expands its Automation Platform to EMC VNX Unified Storage
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloupia, a leading data center orchestration and cloud management software provider, today announced enhanced interoperability between Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) and EMC® VNX® unified storage, as part of its participation in EMC's Technology Partner Program. Cloupia offers a complete end-to-end converged infrastructure management and orchestration solution suite. Cloupia customers span across North Americas, EMEA, APAC and Latin America regions and the company has an active and growing ecosystem of partners around the world.
Cloupia supports EMC VNX and unifies multiple heterogeneous compute, storage, network and virtualization management into a single cohesive and complete cloud management system. CUIC enables Cloupia customers to manage and provision both file and block storage from multiple vendors through a simple and unified interface. Cloupia unified converged infrastructure orchestration solution provides cross-functional automated service provisioning across server, networking and storage components. It also provides a single interface to manage and automate discovery, configuration and compliance across all components of converged infrastructure.
"Cloupia customers and partners stand to benefit from EMC storage support, which is why we've chosen to join the Technology Partner Program and integrate with unified storage products from EMC," said Bhaskar Krishnamsetty, SVP Products & Marketing of Cloupia. "Cloupia responded by enabling and empowering partners and customers with its comprehensive orchestration solution to build secure multi-tenant data centers around EMC platforms."
- Provides orchestration capabilities such as visibility, trends and capacity analysis across storage systems from multiple vendors via single-pane of glass. Enables storage based solution offerings such as DRaaS, STaaS and backup as a Service
- Single-click infrastructure provisioning of converged infrastructure, including bare-metal compute provisioning, allocating and mapping share storage (LUNs and volumes), and advanced network provisioning to support both physical and virtual workloads.
- The ability to install and implement an integrated out-of-box solution to enable resource deployments, monitoring/analytics and management within a few hours, helping alleviate the need for multiple tools, disparate bolt-on technologies, and professional services.
- Integrated cloud automation capabilities that include end-user self-service portal, design and deploy component-level service catalog, and chargeback management that avoids additional tools to transform converged infrastructure to clouds
- Reduced service delivery and TCO by standardized, automated and repeatable day zero deployments and ongoing operations of converged infrastructure
- Improved operational efficiencies by leveraging automated provisioning, centralized dashboards and deep visibility into infrastructure and storage tiers
"Cloupia's commitment to unifiying compute, storage, network and virtualization management make it an excellent candidate for EMC's Technology Partner Program," said Parmeet Chadda, Vice President, Partner Solutions, EMC Corporation. "With EMC, Cloupia will integrate, validate market and sell cutting-edge joint solutions—ensuring high value for customers and continued innovation as part of this partner program."
"EMC is pleased that Cloupia has joined the EMC Technology Partner Program to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in technology innovation and leverage EMC's market leading platforms and market-share to reach customers around the world. Solving tomorrow's IT challenges requires technology innovation, business leadership and strong partnerships. Cloupia validates our platform strategy by embedding EMC's open, extensible infrastructure platform for managing information and expanding our combined solutions into new markets. We look forward to working with Cloupia to ensure that our mutual customers have the highest level of support possible for their information infrastructure initiatives," said Parmeet Chaddha, Vice President, Solutions Group, Central Partner Management, EMC Corporation
Pricing and Availability:
For pricing information and evaluations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloupia is a datacenter and cloud management and orchestration software provider. Cloupia provides turnkey and comprehensive solution with infrastructure control, provisioning, management and monitoring capabilities across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Cloupia customers can build their own internal private clouds or public service provider clouds as well as manage hybrid clouds using single pane of glass. Cloupia is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit http://www.cloupia.com.
Partner PR Contact Name: Vijay Parthasarathy
Phone number: 408 988 1111
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.