SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloupia, a cloud infrastructure management and automation software provider, today announced enhanced cloud offerings to help enterprises and service providers transition to next generation dynamic data centers. With Cloupia's cloud automation offerings, customers can build and manage IaaS private and public clouds swiftly and securely. These new offerings will enable enterprises and service providers to easily transition to clouds by offering one integrated comprehensive cloud platform with unified management across entire IT infrastructure -- physical, virtual and cloud.
"Cloupia continues to provide the next generation dynamic data center solutions with flexible licensing controls and components to help customers with evolutionary cloud adoption, low cost of entry and speed of deployment," said Bhaskar Krishnamsetty, Vice President of Engineering & Product Development. "We are providing end-to-end comprehensive cloud infrastructure management with pre-integrated cloud suites that avoids separate management interfaces and integration overhead." All of the following offerings are pre-integrated software packages that come in a downloadable virtual appliance format.
- Private Cloud Suite: Enables organizations to build secure and multi-tenant private clouds within the firewalls and security of IT organization. The private cloud suite provides simplified provisioning and deployment to end users through self-service provisioning portal. It also provides unified and integrated management to the administrators across the IT organization with the role-based policies and access control.
- Public IaaS Cloud Suite: Provides most comprehensive solution and fully featured automation framework for service providers to build IaaS clouds. This suite offers pre-integrated cloud platform with end-to-end controls and top to bottom visibility. This suite provides lowest cost of entry into market with incremental growth options and also provides capabilities for flexible revenue models. With this suite, service providers can offer self-service provisioning, management and administration to its customers.
- Hybrid Cloud Suite: Enables organizations to manage and control hybrid cloud environments that combine both private and public clouds. It provides application mobility and cloud bursting between the clouds. It offers single pane of glass and common management framework to manage both private and public clouds. This suite allows enterprises to extend their data centers securely to public clouds.
- Cloud-in-a-Box using Cisco UCS, NetApp & VMware: A turnkey solution to build private clouds with minimal configuration requirements using bundled compute, storage and network resources. The Cloupia's Cloud-in-a-Box solution consists of Cisco UCS platform, NetApp Unified storage, VMware ESX Hypervisor Server & Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller. This solution can be used as a building block for new private clouds and dynamic data center build-outs by Service Providers and Enterprises. The Cloupia's Cloud-in-a-Box solution offers self-service portal, multi-tenant security, monitoring and provisioning capabilities.
Cloupia's unified cloud platform -- Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) is the first fully featured unified and integrated cloud platform that provides end-to-end cloud infrastructure management solution. Cloupia also provides rich unified cloud platform API for customers to extend existing IT infrastructures to clouds. The CUIC architecture is comprised of modular components that give customers flexibility and choice to integrate with their existing IT environments. Customers have flexible controls to manage and extend their IT environments to clouds with multiple physical, virtual and cloud connectors. The CUIC consists of the following six components that can be licensed together or separately.
- Integrated Resource Lifecycle Manager: The Cloupia Integrated Resource Lifecycle Manager provides discovery, monitoring, reporting and lifecycle management capabilities across multiple private and public clouds. It helps you bridge islands of storage, server, networking and service management functions. It provides a unified control that most organizations are looking for to manage physical, virtual and external cloud environments.
- Operations Automation Center: The Cloupia Operations Automation Center provides automated operational reporting, event management, alarm management & change management IT functions. It reduces operational costs and automates day-to-day routine IT operational tasks. It provides unprecedented real-time visibility with compelling visualization tools to improve the overall troubleshooting and MTTR.
- Continuous Capacity Manager: The Cloupia Continuous Capacity Manager continuously monitors, stores and reports capacity across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Cloupia's patented CloudSense™ Analytics provides visibility into entire infrastructure resources utilization, critical performance metrics across IT infrastructure stack, and capacity in real time. It significantly improves capacity trending, forecasting and planning of virtual and cloud infrastructures.
- Chargeback: The Cloupia Chargeback provides cost management, monitoring and reporting capabilities. It provides flexible cost models and detailed resource accounting reports. These detailed resource accounting details can be rolled into VM level, group level chargeback summary reports and these records can be integrated into existing enterprise billing systems.
- Service Delivery Orchestrator: Cloupia's service delivery orchestrator is a complete end-to-end service delivery platform that provides service creation, publishing, governance and management. At the core of Cloupia's unified cloud platform, the service delivery orchestrator automates deployment and delivery of Infrastructure services. It includes policy engine, workflow engine, scheduler components along with service management functions.
- Self-service Portal: Cloupia's Self-Service portal provides on-demand provisioning and access to shared infrastructure to create, deploy and reconfigure servers and applications in minutes. It has built-in workflows with pre-define policies and multi-step approval processes. End users can get complete visibility into provisioned applications resource utilization, accounting and associated costs.
Pricing and Availability:
Cloupia CUIC 2.4 is now generally available. Cloupia offers a free 30-day trial edition. For pricing information and evaluations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloupia unlocks the power of next-generation cloud computing for organizations, offering a suite of cloud computing products & solutions. Cloupia's products and solutions address the complex challenges of building, deploying and managing a wide variety of applications and IT services in both public and private cloud environments. Cloupia's vendor-neutral platform enables organizations to fully exploit cloud technologies and options, without compromising existing operations and investments. Cloupia is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit http://www.cloupia.com.