Three (3) directors will be elected by the Class B-1 shareholders. The Class B-1 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
- Jeffrey M. Bernacchi, 58, Independent Trader; President, JMB Trading Corp.; Managing Member, Celeritas Capital, LLC
- Gedon Hertshten, 64, Chairman, Hertshten Group
- William W. Hobert, 53, Managing Director and Founder, WH Trading LLC
- Douglas M. Monieson, 51, Independent Trader
- Howard J. Siegel, 60, Independent Trader
Two (2) directors will be elected by the Class B-2 shareholders. The Class B-2 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
- Patrick W. Maloney, 55, Independent Broker and Trader
- Ronald A. Pankau, 60, Independent Trader; Owner, J.H. Best and Sons Steel Fabricating Co.
- David J. Wescott, 59, President, The Wescott Group LTD; Managing Partner, DWG Futures LLC; Partner, Nirvana Technology Solutions LLC
One (1) director will be elected by the Class B-3 shareholders. The Class B-3 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for this position:
- Elizabeth A. Cook, 56, Independent Broker and Trader
- Brian M. Duffy, 44, Independent Trader
Additional information on the Class B director election process for the 2017 annual meeting is available here.
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Through its exchanges, CME Group offers the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. CME Group provides electronic trading globally on its CME Globex platform. The company also offers clearing and settlement services across asset classes for exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives through its clearinghouses CME Clearing and CME Clearing Europe. CME Group's products and services ensure that businesses around the world can effectively manage risk and achieve growth.
CME Group, the Globe logo, CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Globex and E-mini are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. CBOT, Chicago Board of Trade, KCBT and Kansas City Board of Trade are trademarks of Board of Trade of the City of Chicago, Inc. NYMEX, New York Mercantile Exchange and ClearPort are trademarks of New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. COMEX is a trademark of Commodity Exchange, Inc. Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and S&P are service and/or trademarks of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC, as the case may be, and have been licensed for use by Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cme-group-inc-names-slate-of-director-nominees-300407151.html
SOURCE CME Group Inc.