CNP Assurances: 2013 Registration Document Available Online
PARIS, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The CNP Assurances 2013 Registration Document in French, as filed with the AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers) on 10 April 2014, is now available for download from the Company's website, http://www.cnp.fr or http://www.cnp-finances.fr. The document will also be available on the AMF's website http://www.amf-france.org.
The 2013 Registration Document comprises:
- the Annual Financial Report,
- the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- the annual information document,
- information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors.
The English version will be available online shortly.
About CNP Assurances
CNP Assurances is France's leading personal insurer, with net profit of €1,030 million in 2013. The Group also has operations in other European countries and in Latin America, with a significant presence in Brazil. It has 27 million personal risk/protection insureds worldwide and 14 million savings and pensions policyholders.
For 160 years, CNP Assurances has been protecting people against the risks of everyday life. The Group designs and manages life insurance, pension, personal risk and protection (term creditor insurance and health insurance) products.
- In France, CNP Assurances distributes its individual insurance products through La Banque Postale and the Caisses d'Epargne, as well as through its own CNP Trésor network. In Brazil, its second largest market, the Group's partner is Caixa Econômica Federal, the country's second-biggest state-owned bank.
- In group insurance, CNP Assurances crafts tailor-made personal risk, pension and term creditor insurance products that are aligned with the needs of companies, local authorities, mutual insurers, non-profit organizations, and banks in Europe and Latin America.
Listed on the first market of the Paris Bourse since October 1998, CNP Assurances enjoys the backing of a core group of four major shareholders (Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, La Banque Postale, Groupe BPCE and the French State) united by a shareholders' agreement.
Florence de MONTMARIN
Analysts & Investors Contacts
SOURCE CNP Assurances