Coates International, Ltd. Renewable Fuel Hydrogen Reactor Has Piqued The Interest Of Many Major Players Around The World And Is In Serious Talks To Design And Manufacture An Environmentally Friendly Home Electric Power Generator. A Combined Coates CSRV 4-cyl Engine And Coates Hydrogen Reactor With Water As Its Only Source Of Fuel Which Is Split Into Hydrogen That Fuels The Engine Which Powers The Reactor, It Is Estimated That A 35 kW Generator Would Only Use 2 To 2 1/2 kW To Power The Reactor Leaving 32 1/2 kW Of Electric Power For The Home Use.
WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Aug. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) –Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") is in talks with certain interested parties to develop an environmentally friendly home generator for distribution through the western hemisphere. This Coates electric power CSRV generator will be a synchronous system that only puts out the power that is required at any given time. The Company is pressing forward with the development of the Coates water to hydrogen reactor regardless, because the Company is receiving calls from individuals to purchase the home generator system.
- Management comments, "We believe that the market is already there for this product and this new development could be the best selling product that the Company will produce. Just think of it":
- Completely no pollution created
- A supply of clean electric power
- Water to hydrogen as the fuel
- The ultimate renewable fuel for the world.
- This product could reduce the country's dependency on imported foreign oil, help boost the economy, and put more people to work.
- All the possible benefits of this new technology are not known yet.
- Mr. Coates comments, "Many researchers are experimenting on hydrogen as fuel but there is nothing on the market that is successful and cost effective. Here at Coates International, Ltd. Research Department we have engines operating on hydrogen split from water. We have started the second phase of R&D on the Coates hydrogen system. I believe we could produce megawatt power with this system. However, we are still in the early stages of this project. A lot of work is still to be done. We have proven that we can use water as a fuel source. When it is split the hydrogen H2 fuel is highly explosive under pressure. We have designed systems that manage the fueling of the gen-sets safely. I believe that the power contained in water has great possibilities for the world regarding global warming, lowering atmosphere emissions and reducing or eliminating the use of fossil fuels."
- The Company is trying to schedule an open house at the Coates facility for its shareholders. Notice of the event will be given as soon as we have a date set.
There can be no assurance that the Company will be successful in any of its endeavors.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
Coates International, Ltd.
SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
More by this Source
COATES INTERNATIONAL, LTD. AND COATES HI-TECH ENGINES, LTD. SIGN COMMITMENT AGREEMENT LETTERS WITH AN AMERICAN POWER COMPANY TO DO A JOINT VENTURE OF THE WATER TO HYDROGEN H2 PROJECT. THE COATES INDUSTRIAL CSRV ELECTRIC POWER ENGINES GENERATORS WILL
Sep 12, 2013, 07:00 ET
Coates International, Ltd. Cancels Plan To Spin-Off Assets To Coates Hi-Tech Engines, Ltd.; Production Operations Will Now Be Established Under A Division Of Coates International, Ltd.
Aug 21, 2013, 10:25 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.