LONDON, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Coccidioidomycosis, also called Valley fever, is an infection caused by the fungus Coccidioides. Symptoms include fever, cough, chest pain, chills, headache, fatigue and joint aches. Risk factors include weakened immune system, age, pregnancy, race and environmental exposure. Treatment includes antifungal medications.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Coccidioidomycosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4775392/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coccidioidomycosis---pipeline-review-h1-2017-300427341.html