NEWTON, Mass., March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Attivio, the leading cognitive search and insight company, today announced record-setting results for the second consecutive fiscal year. License bookings were propelled by an even split between new and existing Fortune 500 logos. Making good on its prediction from last year, Attivio achieved profitability for the first time in company history.
"We had a fantastic year overall, with international revenue up over 100%, including expansion into China through our partner PerkinElmer," said Stephen Baker, CEO of Attivio. "We're seeing significant market traction for our cognitive capabilities. It's exciting because we're exceeding the expectations of the largest banks, which are analyzing trillions of dollars' worth of transactions using our platform."
Attivio has further penetrated into Financial Services and is now trusted by 7 of the top 10 largest global investment banks. Attivio's solutions power mission-critical applications including holistic risk and compliance, customer 360, equity research and investment analytics, with flexible deployment options including Cloud and Hadoop. Given its unparalleled standards for security, Attivio is helping the world's top financial institutions improve compliance productivity by 80+%, reduce regulatory overhead by 70+%, and improve the accuracy of communications surveillance 90+%. Attivio also added new customers across multiple industries, including Insurance, High Tech, Media & Entertainment, and Life Sciences.
"We're winning very complex and competitive deals in Fortune 500 accounts," said Will Johnson, Founder and CTO of Attivio. "Our platform's undeniable differentiation in the areas of machine learning, natural language processing, and text analytics are increasingly being seen as the foundation for the successful implementation of the cognitive computing initiatives that leading enterprises are competing on," concluded Johnson.
Demonstrating leadership throughout the year, Attivio:
- Was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Big Data Text Analytics Platforms, building on its leadership positions in The Forrester Wave™: Big Data Search and Knowledge Discovery Solutions and the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search.
- Achieved Hadoop certifications with Cloudera and Hortonworks, and earned an additional industry certification for Financial Services with Hortonworks.
- Earned 4 new patents across multiple technology areas. The new composite join patent represents advanced capabilities for the existing patented query time join. In addition, Attivio received patents on an automatic join finder, entity-level sentiment analysis, and dynamic system updates.
- Developed advanced integrations with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, and TIBCO Spotfire to analyze structured and unstructured data for IoT and predictive analytics use cases, saving extensive costs in operational inefficiencies and significantly reducing health, safety, and environmental risk.
- Advanced its OEM strategy across multiple partner relationships:
- Announced collaboration with Dell EMC and integration in its Analytic Insights Module and Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- In the Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platform Suites, Forrester recognized that TIBCO's leadership position was in part dependent on its OEM-ing of Attivio. Forrester stated, "TIBCO's OEM of Attivio® provides excellent data lake, governance, and search tools as well."
- Continued to show growth in the life sciences industry by supporting partner PerkinElmer as they landed multiple healthcare customers, including wins in China, one of their strategic growth markets.
For the new fiscal year, Attivio intends to extend its market leadership in the cognitive search and insight space by increasing its investment in the platform and continuing to expand its direct sales force.
Attivio is the leading cognitive search & insight company. Our Fortune 500 clients rely on us to drive innovation, operational efficiencies, and improve business outcomes. Our solutions provide industry-leading natural language processing, machine learning, analytics, and knowledge graphing capabilities at scale. We have a proud, rich history of boosting productivity by expediting search & discovery, personalizing customer interactions by delivering highly contextualized information at point of need, and minimizing enterprise inefficiencies by dramatically accelerating biz processes. Attivio provides immediate visibility to all the right information so you can boost your enterprise's IQ, make better decisions company-wide, and seize every opportunity. Let Attivio empower you to act with certainty. Visit attivio.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cognitive-search-powers-attivios-growth-to-achieve-profitability-300416460.html