BRISBANE, Calif., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CollabNet, the leader for Enterprise Cloud Development and Federated ALM, today announced its continued growth in the Asia Pacific region based on the growing adoption of Agile and DevOps practices, and the move away from monolithic and heavyweight ALM systems. With offices in Japan, Korea, China and India, CollabNet has achieved new business growth of 120 percent so far this year, compared to the same period last year. It employs more than 125 software professionals in R&D, business operations, training and consulting, and support services in the region.
"The adoption of Agile and DevOps is now hitting critical mass in Asia. Development organizations are replacing cumbersome and outdated ALM systems with open platforms that embrace the hybrid use of open source, cloud and commercial tools, along with iterative and more collaborative processes," said David Parker, vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific for CollabNet. "CollabNet's commitment to open source, Agile and highly scalable development platforms has led to strong growth throughout the region and positioned the company as a leader in driving success with Agile and DevOps practices."
Developments within the Asia Pacific region include:
- Rapid Organic Growth: CollabNet is adding customers at a rapid pace and has experienced 120 percent new business growth in the region so far during 2013.
- Agile and DevOps Transformation: organizations have embraced Agile-based practices and are turning to CollabNet for products and services to adopt and scale these initiatives.
- Rapid Adoption of Git: CollabNet helps IT organizations bring Git to the enterprise (as it did with Subversion), with complete management, compliance and security.
- Manufacturing and Embedded Systems Success: CollabNet is meeting the needs of the region's large number of electronics and embedded systems companies that are now adopting Agile processes to better compete in the market.
- Global Systems Integrator Partnerships: CollabNet's Federated ALM and cloud-based platform is being used for internal usage as well as a go-to-market enabler by leading systems integrators with whom CollabNet has entered into strategic partnerships, such as Mahindra Satyam.
- China Software Practices Thought Leader: CollabNet and its partner in China, Emdoor Technology, conducted a four-city seminar series that included Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, outlining trends in the Chinese software development market.
- Indian Agile Thought Leader - CollabNet has been a consistent noted speaker and sponsor of the Agile India conferences.
"The Asia Pacific region has been and will continue to be a strong market for CollabNet as more open and flexible platforms are needed to embrace change, allow freedom of choice and provide the visibility and traceability needed to manage large distributed teams," said Parker.
CollabNet provides software organizations with a practical approach to embrace the growing complexity of software delivery. Its TeamForge® ALM platform synchronizes and connects multiple processes, commercial and open source tools, and deployment applications through a flexible, hybrid model of both cloud and on-premise deployments. CloudForge® lets developers build websites, mobile/cloud/web applications, and rapidly prototype and deploy business software in the cloud quickly and with best-of-breed tools. CollabNet's global services team provides public and private training courses focused on accelerated Agile success, and it has more Certified Scrum Trainers than any other organization in the industry.
For more information about CollabNet, its success in Asia Pacific and products and services, contact David Parker at email@example.com.
Tweet this: @CollabNet sees strong growth for #Agile, #DevOps and #cloud development in #Asia http://tinyurl.com/ommtl7r
CollabNet is a leading provider of Enterprise Cloud Development and Federated ALM. With more than 10,000 global customers, the company provides a development platform and services to address three major trends disrupting the software industry: Agile, DevOps and hybrid cloud development. CollabNet TeamForge® ALM, ScrumWorks® Pro Agile project management, and Subversion Edge and Enterprise Git source code management can be deployed separately or together, in the cloud or on-premise. CloudForge® enables cloud development through a flexible platform that is team friendly, enterprise ready and integrated to support TeamForge and leading third-party tools. CollabNet complements its technical offerings with industry leading consulting and training services for Agile and cloud development transformations. Many CollabNet customers improve productivity by as much as 70 percent, while reducing costs by 80 percent. For more information, please visit (www.collab.net).