ATLANTA, Jan. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The College Football Hall of Fame & Chick-fil-A Fan Experience will honor the 2016 College Football Hall of Fame class with a 16 percent discount to any fan of the 15 schools represented by players and coaches. Visitors can receive the discount, throughout the month of January, by purchasing tickets directly from the box office while wearing their college's spirit gear.
"This is always such an exciting time at the Hall of Fame, and we couldn't be more thrilled for the 2016 inductees," said John Christie, interim president of the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience. "Each is so very deserving of the honor, and we know their fans are excited to take part in all the activities that will honor each inductee throughout the year."
The 2016 inductees will be honored throughout the year including an enshrinement ceremony at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience the end of the 2016.
The 2016 College Football Hall of Fame Class includes:
- MARLIN BRISCOE – QB, Nebraska Omaha (1964-67)
- DERRICK BROOKS – LB, Florida State (1991-94)
- TOM COUSINEAU – LB, Ohio State (1975-78)
- RANDALL CUNNINGHAM – P/QB, UNLV (1982-84)
- TROY DAVIS – TB, Iowa State (1994-96)
- WILLIAM FULLER – DT, North Carolina (1981-83)
- BERT JONES – QB, LSU (1970-72)
- TIM KRUMRIE – DL, Wisconsin (1979-82)
- PAT McINALLY – TE, Harvard (1972-74)
- HERB ORVIS – DE, Colorado (1969-71)
- BILL ROYCE – LB, Ashland (Ohio) (1990-93)
- MIKE UTLEY – OG, Washington State (1985-88)
- SCOTT WOERNER – DB, Georgia (1977-80)
- ROD WOODSON – DB, Purdue (1983-86)
- BILL BOWES – 175-106-5 (62.1%); New Hampshire (1972-98)
- FRANK GIRARDI – 257-97-5 (72.3%); Lycoming (Pa.) (1972-2007)
About Atlanta Hall Management & the College Football Hall of Fame
The College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a 94,256-square-foot attraction located in the heart of Atlanta's sports, entertainment and tourism district. Adjacent to the Georgia World Congress Center and Centennial Olympic Park, the Hall provides visitors with a highly immersive, interactive and engaging experience using a blend of historic college football artifacts and state-of-the-art, interactive multimedia exhibits. The National Football Foundation (NFF) launched the Hall in 1951 to stand as one of the nation's premier sports shrines, immortalizing the game's greatest players and coaches as positive role models for future generations. Atlanta Hall Management, Inc., partnered with the NFF to construct and operate the Hall of Fame attraction, which provides a platform for community outreach, education and character development initiatives, as well as serves as one of Atlanta's premier special event spaces. For more information, please visit www.cfbhall.com
SOURCE The College Football Hall of Fame