College Graduates Offered Additional $1,000 on Select New Toyota and Scion Vehicles
With graduation just around the corner, for many, now is the time to buy
TORRANCE, Calif., May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- May is college graduation time. And for many new grads that means entry into the "real world" – a world in which credit and extra cash can be in tight supply. To assist college grads in the market for a new vehicle, Toyota Financial Services (TFS), in partnership with Toyota Motor Sales, is offering qualified college graduates a $1,000 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota vehicles, including the Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Camry (excludes Camry hybrid), Tacoma and Yaris and all new Scion models when financed or leased through a participating Toyota dealer and TFS.
"Scion and Toyota vehicles are consistently some of the most popular vehicles among young adults, but more importantly, they provide dependable and safe transportation for new graduates getting to new jobs," said Mike Groff, TFS Group Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Product Development. "We understand that it's certainly a tough time to be entering this economy, so it's our hope that this $1,000 rebate, which can be coupled with other incentives, gives these new grads a break and gets them securely started on their next phase of life."
Qualified college graduates are also eligible for the College Graduate Finance Program (applicable for all new Toyota/Lexus/Scion models) which offers highly competitive APR/lease terms and features such as:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Security deposit waiver for lease
Additionally, all new Toyota and Scions comes with Toyota Care: a 2-year/25,000 mile complimentary maintenance plan with roadside assistance.
The College Graduate Rebate Program for Toyota and Scion vehicles ends Jan. 3, 2012 and is available to qualified customers who graduated within the last two years, or will graduate within the next six months.
How to Qualify: You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/cert. program during the last two years through NJATC and IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. TFS must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! All obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and cannot have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
- On approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
About Toyota Financial Services
TFS is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the U.S., offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts and other payment protection products through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). TFS employs 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling nearly $87 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation.
SOURCE Toyota Financial Services
More by this Source
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Issues New Diversity & Inclusion Bond
Sep 19, 2013, 10:46 ET
Toyota Financial Services Expands Student Scholarship Program to $1 Million
Aug 13, 2013, 12:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.