The following are the founding members of the Women in Patient Access Committee:
- Lynne Andrews, Senior Patient Access Director, SCL Health
- Stephanie Benintendi, Corporate Patient Access Director, Centura Health
- Kelly Clasen, Senior Director of Business Operations, Middle Park Medical Center
- Sheri Smith, Account Manager (West), CarePayment
- Joan Whittaker, Solutions Consultant, AccuReg Software
- Amanda Williamson, Regional Sales Executive, AccuReg Software
The first meeting sponsored by the Women in Patient Access Committee will be held Wednesday, August 10, 6 p.m. at Cielo at Castle Pines and will feature Angela L. Cox, Vice President of Revenue Management, Centura Health, speaking about her experiences navigating a path to leadership in the healthcare industry. A networking cheese and wine hour will be followed by dinner and keynote speech.
The event is free for COHAM members; $50 for non-members. To RSVP, contact Kelly Clasen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Colorado Association of Healthcare Access Management (COHAM) is an affiliate of the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM). COHAM provides knowledge and resources to our members through the exchange of ideas to support the promotion of Patient Access services. For more information, visit www.coham.org or email email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/colorado-association-of-healthcare-access-management-coham-announces-the-formation-of-a-women-in-patient-access-committee-300305636.html
SOURCE Colorado Association of Healthcare Access Management (COHAM)