NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Colorectal Cancer Drugs – Your New Guide to that Market, its R&D and Sales Potentials
Do you want to assess the future of colorectal cancer medicines? Visiongain's new report gives you revenue predictions for that industry from 2015, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and benefit your influence.
Our study shows you results, R&D trends, opportunities, interviews and revenue forecasts.
In that analysis you see predicted revenues to 2025 at overall world market, geographical and product level. You assess emerging trends, technologies and branded therapies. Explore the future of colorectal cancer drugs and their producers.
With our study, benefit your research, decisions, presentations and influence. Please read on now to discover how our new analysis can help your work.
Main ways Colorectal Cancer Drugs Industry and Market: Therapies, R&D and Forecasts 2015-2025 helps you
In these six main ways, visiongain's new analysis gives knowledge to make your work easier and faster, also benefiting your decisions and authority:
- Revenue forecasting of the overall world market and 5 geographical submarkets – assess outlooks for development, production, marketing and sales, seeing what is possible
- Nine leading drugs' revenues to 2025 – find sales potentials for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- Profiles of leading companies – assess participants' results, portfolios, capabilities, deals and outlooks
- R&D in colorectal cancer treatment – explore progress in research and development, finding technological, medical and commercial possibilities
- Interviews with two other authorities – discover opinions to help you stay ahead in knowledge, finding what companies say and do
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that pharma industry – assess challenges and opportunities, helping you gain advantages and succeed.
What forces stimulate the market for colorectal cancer treating medicines?
In 2015 there exist at least 158 agents in clinical development for colorectal cancer. A large number of those products are in phase II development. Our report helps you understand opportunities in that field and how to use them.
As ageing populations increase, the incidence of cancer rises, leading to rising spending on cancer-treating medicines. That trend will continue. Are you ready for those commercial opportunities? Let our study guide you, showing what is possible.
Gain data found nowhere else, benefiting your influence on those anticancer medicines
Visiongain's study examines the colorectal cancer drugs market, using independent primary and secondary research. Gain discussions and data you find nowhere else.
In our new report you gain 35 charts, 29 tables and two research interviews to help you stay ahead in knowledge.
Forecasts for nine leading drugs – discover sales potentials
Our new investigation gives you revenue forecasts to 2025 for nine leading products for treating colorectal cancer:
- Avastin (Roche)
- Erbitux (BMS/Merck Serono)
- Xeloda (Roche)
- Vectibix (Amgen)
- Stivarga (Bayer)
- Eloxatin (Sanofi)
- TS-1 (Taiho Pharmaceuticals)
- Zaltrap (Sanofi)
- Cyramza (Eli Lilly).
In our work you also see profiles of leading companies and discussions of drugs in development. Our analysis explains activities and prospects of organisations developing, producing and marketing those therapies.
See what the future holds for products treating that disease. Our report explains, from 2015, pharma companies' commercial prospects. Explore what the future holds.
Geographical markets – where lie the best sales and growth potentials?
Our survey also shows forecasts to 2025 for these five regions, showing overall colorectal cancer drug revenues:
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of the world.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516954-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001