PITTSBURGH, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CombineNet, Inc., the leading provider of best-in-class sourcing technology solutions for global supply chains, today announced strong growth through the first half of 2013 in the areas of new customer acquisition, e-sourcing events supported, hiring, and enhancements to its SaaS-based CombineNet ASAP® advanced e-sourcing solution.
The CombineNet growth indicators for the first half of 2013 include:
- Twenty-two percent (22%) new customer growth since the close of 2012.
- Sixty-four percent (64%) growth in the number of e-sourcing events generated by customers of CombineNet ASAP, as compared to the first half of 2012, which demonstrates that customers are continuing to increase the amount of their spend sourced through CombineNet across all categories.
- High percentage of customer renewals involving expanded agreements adding more users and subscriptions to CombineNet's Best Practices Center services for supporting e-sourcing projects.
- New partnership agreements with global management consulting and other solution providers.
- Growth in hiring focused on customer service and support teams, and a new executive-level hire with former Johnson & Johnson Vice President Brett Cornell, as Senior Vice President of Strategic Sourcing.
"We are very excited that we continue to see strong growth year over year, and 2013 is already off to an excellent start in meeting the demand of the market," said David Zynn, President of CombineNet. "Procurement teams tasked with strategically sourcing spends that support their complex supply chains are looking for more advanced e-sourcing solutions that include collaborative supplier negotiation and improved analytics. CombineNet ASAP's Expressive Bidding®, Scenario Builder, and Optimization capabilities are proving to be an attractive package to new and established customers alike, enabling them to generate results not possible through many general-purpose procurement suites."
CombineNet customers, in a range of industries including retail, food and beverage manufacturing, consumer packaged goods manufacturing, chemicals, and restaurant chains, use the SaaS-based CombineNet ASAP® advanced e-sourcing solution to uncover new savings opportunities; ensure quality, service levels, and risk reduction before award decisions are made; and for rapid creation and analysis of "what-if" scenarios to share with business stakeholders.
Other highlights for CombineNet in the first half of 2013:
- Enhancements to CombineNet ASAP were released in February 2013 allowing buyers to create and manage advanced e-sourcing events for sourcing multiple items simultaneously, support advanced cost models, and more fully integrate their online RFIs with sourcing events.
- CombineNet increased its global customer support efforts by hosting a first-ever European customer conference in April.
- The company received numerous awards, including recognition from leading industry publications SupplyChainBrain, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, and Inbound Logistics.
To learn more about CombineNet and how it is distinguished from other general procurement and e-sourcing tools, please join a webcast on July 24, 11 AM EDT, entitled "Supply Chain Spends: Advancing Your Sourcing Beyond Procurement Suites. How Next-Generation E-Sourcing Fills the Capability Gaps of SAP, Ariba, and Others." Registration is available at www.combinenet.com.
CombineNet, Inc. offers supply chain-driven companies proven solutions to advance the capabilities and outcomes of their strategic sourcing efforts. Powered by the award-winning, SaaS-based CombineNet ASAP® advanced e-sourcing platform, procurement teams can more easily tackle larger and complex spend categories, increase their spend under management, and optimize supplier award decisions for their business. CombineNet also offers best-of-breed products in Spend Analytics and Contract Management, as well as expert e-sourcing services to drive next-generation results for its global clientele, which includes: Procter & Gamble, A.P. Moller-Maersk, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Johnson & Johnson, Sears, Wendy's QSCC, Bayer, Hershey's, and more. www.combinenet.com
SOURCE CombineNet, Inc.