CombineNet to Hold Strategic Sourcing Conference for Global Customers and Partners from September 16-18
Procurement Transformation, Sourcing Optimization, Transportation Procurement, and Supply Chain Cost Reductions on the Agenda
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CombineNet, Inc., the leading provider of best-in-class sourcing technology for global supply chains, will hold its second international customer and partner conference from September 16-18 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, gathering procurement and sourcing leaders from global companies. Called @TheSource ("At the Source"), the conference is 100% dedicated to strategic sourcing and advanced sourcing practices and results.
"Our debut conference in 2012 was tremendously successful, based on the feedback we received from our attendees, who valued the program's combination of leadership knowledge sharing and practical hands-on solution training designed to take sourcing plans to the next level," said Jennifer Sikora, Vice President of Marketing for CombineNet. "It's an excellent opportunity for our customers to exchange category sourcing strategies, discuss common challenges, and gain more in-depth capabilities in applying the CombineNet ASAP® advanced e-sourcing solution to achieve greater benefits."
This year, the agenda will include:
- Keynotes from CombineNet's leadership team about company and product roadmap strategy.
- A procurement executive panel discussion on the topic of "Procurement Transformation and the Role of Advanced Sourcing" and moderated by Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer at Spend Matters.
- Management Solutions breakout track featuring six business solution presentations delivered by customers in manufacturing, consumer goods, retail, and food and beverage industries.
- Best Practices breakout track where CombineNet sourcing solution experts will delve into topics such as spend aggregation, supplier and supply chain risk, and supplier negotiations.
- Hands-On Training breakout track for users of CombineNet ASAP to obtain advanced training on key product features.
- Transportation Sourcing Special Interest Group meeting for those attendees responsible for transportation spends.
- Customer Awards Program recognizing customers for their achievements in applying the CombineNet ASAP solution to obtain greater sourcing success.
The conference is limited to CombineNet customers, partners, and companies actively evaluating sourcing tool purchases. The event will be held at the Fairmont Hotel in Pittsburgh.
For more details and to view the agenda, please visit: www.combinenet.com/conference
CombineNet, Inc. offers supply chain-driven companies proven solutions to advance the capabilities and outcomes of their strategic sourcing efforts. Powered by the award-winning, SaaS-based CombineNet ASAP® advanced e-sourcing platform, procurement teams can more easily tackle larger and complex spend categories, increase their spend under management, and optimize supplier award decisions for their business. CombineNet also offers best-of-breed products in Spend Analytics and Contract Management, as well as expert e-sourcing services to drive next-generation results for its global clientele, which includes: Procter & Gamble, A.P. Moller-Maersk, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Johnson & Johnson, Sears, Wendy's QSCC, Bayer, Hershey's, and more. www.combinenet.com
SOURCE CombineNet, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.