TULSA, Okla. and ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Throughout the years POWER-GEN International has covered it all, providing world stage for the innovations, ideas and solutions that have formed our industry for more than two decades. Since our inception in 1988 in Orlando, POWER-GEN International has traveled coast-to-coast and evolved into the largest, most respected power generation event in the world. Join us November 12-14 as POWER-GEN International celebrates 25 years of serving the global power market.
25th Anniversary Celebrations and Events:
- Recognize the most influential people to the power generation industry over the last 25 years at the Awards Gala
- The most influential person will be recognized at the Opening Keynote Session
- Celebrate at the Networking Party at House of Blues
- Participate in the 25th Anniversary Restaurant Crawl
- Win a Kindle Fire as a thank you gift for attending POWER-GEN International
- View the POWER-GEN International Timeline Wall located in Booth #1893
- Capture the celebration at the Photo Booth located in the NUCLEAR POWER International Exhibit Floor Booth #4223
- Join the all-day celebration on the exhibit floor, Thursday, Nov. 14
- Exhibit Floor Celebration details
Arrive early and take full advantage of everything POWER-GEN International has to offer. With a record-setting expected attendance of more than 22,000 attendees, 92 countries and 1,400 exhibitors, POWER-GEN International is a must-attend event for education, networking and new business development.
Exhibit Floor information:
General event information:
Video caption: The world's largest power generation event, POWER-GEN International
POWER-GEN International, NUCLEAR POWER International, Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America and the POWER-GEN International Financial Forum are owned and produced by PennWell Corporation based in Tulsa, Okla. PennWell Corporation is a diversified business-to-business media and information company that provides quality content and integrated marketing solutions for the following industries: Oil and gas, electric power, water, electronics, semiconductor, contamination control, optoelectronics, fiberoptics, enterprise storage, fire, emergency services and dental. Founded in 1910, PennWell publishes 75 print and online magazines and newsletters, conducts 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and has an extensive offering of books, maps, web sites, research and database services. In addition to PennWell's headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the company has major offices in Nashua, New Hampshire; Houston, Texas; London, England; Fairlawn, New Jersey; Moscow, Russia; and Hong Kong, China. For additional information about PennWell, visit www.pennwell.com.
Media Contact: Jessica Grier, 918-832-9272, email@example.com
Video with caption: "The world's largest power generation event, POWER-GEN International, November 12-14 in Orlando, FL." Video available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6PeNke-c8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQoQAexGZoe-5d6rWV5TaeQ
Image with caption: "PennWell Corporation Logo." Image available at: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110627/DA26630LOGO
SOURCE PennWell Corporation