NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global aviation market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues $5,665.4m in 2016.
Now: China Aircraft Leasing Group (CALC) has successfully acquired by auction a 300,000 square metre plot of land in the Harbin Airport Economic Zone which is located next to the southern part of Harbin Taiping International Airport. The land acquisition lays a solid foundation for CALC's aircraft disassembly business. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 221 tables, charts and graphs PLUS 1 EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 253 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global commercial aircraft disassembly market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global aviation market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional aviation market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- North America
- Rest of World
- Commercial Aircraft Disassembly submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Aircraft Storage
- Aircraft Disassembly & Dismantling
- Engine Teardown
- Component Management.
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level commercial aircraft disassembly markets from 2016-2026
- Detailed tables containing 214 contracts / projects and programmes in the commercial aircraft disassembly by regions
- Profiles and market share of the leading 12 companies profiled in 2016 at a global level and for leading countries.
- AAR Corporation
- AerSale Inc
- Air Salvage International
- Aircraft Demolition LLC
- AJW Group
- Apollo Aviation Group
- Ascent Aviation Services
- AWJ Group (AELS)
- GA Telesis LLC
- Marana Aerospace Solutions
- Tarmac Aerosave
- Universal Asset Management
- 1 Interviews with key opinion leaders Mark Gregory, Managing Director, Air Salvage International (ASI) informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the aviation value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the aviation market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling & Recycling Market Report 2016-2026. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04194703-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-aircraft-disassembly-dismantling--recycling-market-report-2016-2026-300339226.html