LONDON, Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Finaccord's report titled Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Europe, plus the BrokerBASE™ and market data annexe that accompany it, investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life (P&C) insurance for business, public sector and not-for-profit customers in 20 countries in Europe. Brokers are the most important single distribution channel in this sector, and Finaccord's research indicates that fees and commissions earned by brokers from commercial lines insurance in Europe were worth EUR 11.61 billion in 2015. Moreover, brokers are increasing their share of this market in many countries, often at the expense of tied agents, and in most cases are expected to continue growing their overall share in future.
This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the commercial non-life insurance market itself in each of the 20 countries in scope, namely Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and ranks the leading brokers in each country according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance in 2015, excluding income from other activities. This analysis is based on an investigation covering 545 brokers in Europe, making it the most detailed and comprehensive study of this market ever published.
This report can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to evaluate the commercial lines broking market across 20 countries in Europe by means of a study that employs a uniform and standardised methodology to guarantee comparability;
- to quantify the value of this market and how revenues from it in each country break down between micro, small, medium, large and very large entities;
- to understand the competitive landscape in each country as defined by its market concentration, the position of international brokers and the members of international broker networks;
- to identify the leading brokers in each country or across the European region as a whole, with coverage of competitors such as Arthur J. Gallagher, Ecclesia Gruppe, Filhet-Allard, Funk Gruppe, GrECo International, Howden Broking Group, JLT, Lockton, and Verspieren, as well as Aon, Marsh & McLennan Companies and Willis Towers Watson;
- to gain insight into the likely future trajectory of the commercial lines broking market up to 2019 including its forecast value and the predicted distribution share of brokers in commercial non-life insurance that will generate that value.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2404979/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-non-life-insurance-brokers-in-europe-300340225.html