MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Aerospace and Defense Senior Industry Analyst Michael Blades
The global unmanned aerial system (UAS) market is in the midst of dramatic change as focus is applied toward the vehicle's almost unlimited potential for use in commercial applications. Decreasing costs for UAS platforms and state-of-the-art sensor technologies are enabling the transformation. As the industry prepares for UAS integration into the world's airspace, it is essential for stakeholders large and small to be aware of existing competitors and their capabilities, competitive technologies that provide advantage to those who incorporate it, and the world's best regions for growth opportunities.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Companies in selected regions best positioned to benefit from the commercial UAS market
- Business and technical advantages of the world's foremost companies
- UAS manufacturing capabilities in countries around the world
- Countless commercial UAS applications and capabilities
This briefing will benefit companies looking to enter the commercial UAS manufacturing market or the business of offering UAS applications on a fee-for-service basis. The information provided will be useful to large company CEOs who may be considering UASs for cost savings initiatives, as well as small business owners/operators hoping to start or grow their own UAS services company.
The Federal Aviation Administration recently revealed the chosen six UAS research and test sites, making an impactful step toward integrating UASs into the National Airspace System," said Frost & Sullivan Aerospace and Defense Senior Industry Analyst Michael Blades (@MikeSBlades). "Nevertheless, many countries are much further advanced, already approving and certifying commercial UAS operators. This briefing will, in part, shed light on areas where UAS operators can benefit while the FAA continues with UAS integration."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing any time after the live briefing date by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Aerospace and Defense practice, please visit: www.aerospace-defense.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan