LONDON, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Companies & Connectivity Solutions For Fleet Management, Logistics, Tracking, Routing & Navigation For Fuel Efficiency, Driver Monitoring, Safety, Diagnostics & Predictive Analytics
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive insight into the global commercial vehicle telematics market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of more than $13bn in 2016. The commercial vehicle telematics industry is undeniably one of the fastest growing sectors in the commercial vehicles sector.
Now: TomTom Telematics will be highlighting the latest developments in connected fleet management systems at this month's CV Show. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
Questions answered by this report
• How is the commercial vehicle telematics market evolving and what is driving and restraining the market dynamics?
• How will each one of the commercial vehicle telematics submarket segments grow and which technologies will prevail?
• How will the national commercial vehicle telematics markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the CVT market?
• Who are the leading commercial vehicle telematics players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• And what are the trends in the commercial vehicle telematics market?
We break down the most important subsegments within the commercial vehicle telematics market but also the key connectivity type's, service providers', countries' and player's competitive positioning and characteristics that will make them lead this specific market.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 201 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, and trends - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 174 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global commercial vehicle telematics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• 201 tables, charts and graphs analysing the CVT market
• Overview of the commercial vehicle telematics market by connectivity and service provider type
• Global commercial vehicle telematics market forecast 2016 - 2026 and analysis of drivers and restraints
• Global forecasts of 7 individual commercial vehicle telematics submarkets by connectivity and service provider type covering the period 2016 - 2026
• Global forecast of commercial vehicle sales and major trends for the period 2016 - 2026
• Global commercial vehicle shipments with telematics forecast and analysis for the 2016 - 2026
• Forecast of the global penetration of commercial vehicle telematics systems for the 2016 - 2026
• Analysis of the commercial vehicle telematics technologies which are expected to become mandatory in major regions
• Commercial vehicle telematics forecasts and analysis of the 12 leading national markets for the period 2016-2026.
• In greater detail, we provide:
• The Status of the commercial vehicle telematics market in 2014-2015 including:
- The most notable developments in telematics for commercial vehicles
- Overview of the M&A within the commercial vehicle telematics market
- Examination of the commercial vehicles market during 2005-2015
• Segmentation of the commercial vehicle telematics market into 2 types submarkets:
- By type of connectivity into embedded, integrated and tethered solutions
- By service provider into OEM hardware, aftermarket hardware, telematics services, and connectivity services submarkets
• Market value forecast of the global commercial vehicle telematics market (revenues $bn) throughout 2016 to 2026 coupled with:
- Analysis of the micro, macro and regulatory drivers of growth in the market
- Identification of the restraints & the challenges that the market faces until 2026
• Market Value ($bn) Forecast 2016-2026 of the two submarkets along with:
- Individual examination of drivers and restraints of each secondary submarkets
- Allocation of submarket shares in the global commercial vehicle telematics market for 2016, 2021, and 2026 respectively
• Market value forecast ($bn) of the commercial vehicle telematics market in the 12 leading national markets: United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea and Russia
• Forecast for sales of commercial vehicles during 2016 to 2026 allocation of regional market shares in sales of CV for 2016, 2021, and 2026
• Forecast of smartphone and tablet shipments 2016-2026 to support the growth of telematics in commercial vehicles
• SWOT analysis of each one of the individual commercial vehicle telematics submarkets
• Profiles of the leading companies within the commercial vehicle telematics market comprising 12 leading aftermarket telematics providers & and 4 leading OEM telematics providers for commercial fleets:
- Analysis of their role in the CVT market and overview of their portfolio (up-to-date) with regards to telematics hardware
- Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits)
- Assessment of their subscription revenue and number of telematics subscribers (where available)
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the commercial vehicle logistics and fleet management industry
• Aftermarket Companies for Connected Vehicles
• Automotive Safety Systems Companies
• Connectivity Solution Companies,
• Collision Avoidance Systems Companies
• Telematics Solution Companies
• Diagnostics Companies
• V2X Safety and Security Companies
• Road Safety Authorities
• Telecommunication Companies
• Business intelligence analyst
• Competitive intelligence analyst
• Business operations manager
• Product development manager
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the commercial vehicle telematics value chain and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2016-2026: Top Companies & Connectivity Solutions For Fleet Management, Logistics, Tracking, Routing & Navigation For Fuel Efficiency, Driver Monitoring, Safety, Diagnostics & Predictive Analytics. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
List of Companies Mentioned in this Report
AGM Telematics Limited
APD Communications Limited
ASL Advanced Systems Private Limited
Aspire Tracking Limited
Asset Monitoring Solutions
Astra Telematics Limited
AutoLogic Systems Ltd
Blue Sky Network
Blue Tree Systems
BOX Telematics Ltd
Btrack Solutions Ltd
ByBox Field Support
Cisco Systems Inc.
CMS SupaTrak Ltd
Cobra Automotive Technology
Crystal Ball Ltd
Daimler Fleetboard GmbH
Daimler FleetBoard UK Limited
DigiCore Holdings Limited
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles
Driveshield Installations limited
ETS Business Solutions Ltd
Fleetmatics Group PLC
FLS - Fast Lean Smart
Future Data Systems
GreenRoad Technologies UK Ltd
Hands 3 Communications UK Ltd
ID Systems Inc
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
Itty Bitty Donuts
Kinishi - FleetSure
Leversedge Telecom Services
MAN Fleet Management
MG Fleet Solutions
MiX Telematics Europe Limited
MiX Telematics Ltd.
Mobil Information Systems UK
Mobile Installation Solutions Ltd
Navman Wireless UK
Northgate Vehicle Hire
Pathfinder Vehicle Systems
Pear Track Systems Ltd
Phil Oliver Solutions
Qualcomm Enterprise Services (QES)
Quattro Telematics Ltd
Remote Asset Management
Road Tech Computer Systems Limited
Roadsense Technology Limited
RSG Engineering Limited
Safetrac Solutions Ltd
Scorpion Automotive Ltd
SecureSeal Systems Limited
Tag Guard Limited
The Chameleon Group
TIP Trailer Services
TomTom Business Solutions
Tracker Network (UK) Ltd
Trimble Navigation Limited
Verizon Communications Inc
Vista Equity Partners
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Finance
WABCO Trailer Telematic Service
Xiamen King Long