MIAMI, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnCuba celebrates its 4th Anniversary with a two day presentation of their communications media platform and workshop entitled "Communicating Cuba to build bridges." The OnCuba and Art OnCuba executive team will bring together journalists, writers, artists, editors and educators and community leaders whose activities are related to the promotion and development of the Cuban identity from both sides of the Florida straits.
- OnCuba will present its experience as a platform that for four years now has been promoting dialogue between all Cubans, who live in and outside of the island.
- Identify areas of work in the promotion of our culture and our values in which may be benefit the strengths of both sides.
- To promote a bank of ideas for potential communication projects in a broader sense, which can be managed by OnCuba in cooperation with professionals and artists from Cuba and the diaspora.
"It will be important to present the results of work we have achieved over these four years space. It will also be opportune to establish new relationships with journalists, writers, artists, who live on the other side but do not stop feeling for Cuba." -Milena, OnCuba digital magazine, Editor
Founded by Dayri Blanco and Cuban American businessman and activist Hugo Cancio 2013, OnCuba media platform is a communicational bridge that has served to connect Cubans in Cuba with the Cuban diaspora.OnCuba (www.oncubamagazine.com) and ART OnCuba, the first Cuba-focused monthly and quarterly bilingual magazine publication with national distribution in the U.S. Both magazines are published in hard copies and electronic formats and is distributed in select Barnes & Noble stores throughout the United States. They are also distributed in Cuba and OnCuba the official and exclusive "in-flight" magazine for almost all flights from the U.S. to Cuba.It offers news, reports never before seen stories, interprets the facts, give opinions and reflect on the changes in Cuba becoming the most widely read platform on Cuba in the US, with over 26,000 daily visit. It recently announced its newest travel brand OnCuba Travel.
It has developed an extensive journalistic community made in Cuba, by Cubans, with more than 200 collaborators and freelancers inside and outside of Cuba. It's editorial policy covers a broad spectrum of Cuban reality that is led by a highly qualified editorial team for each of its publications, who designs, produce and uniquely connects their brands and products with exclusive content for their audience.
- OnCuba was founded Dayri Blanco and businessman and activist Hugo Cancio who has become a significant international press and visibility generated by the global reputation as a preeminent advisor on U.S.-Cuban relations and intermediary sought after by American investors, politicians, and celebrities who are going to Cuba.
- For the first time in OnCuba's history the entire executive team will be traveling together to the United States.
- The OnCuba platform (OnCuba, Art OnCuba, OnCuba Real Estate, OnCuba Travel) is a subsidiary of Fuego Enterprises (FUGO), an American company headquartered in Miami, FL with a Permanent new bureau in Havana,Cuba.
- OnCuba & Art Oncuba is a quarterly bilingual magazine publication with national distribution in the U.S.
- OnCuba Magazine & Art OnCuba employees 20 permanent staff members at its OnCuba office in Havana with over 200 contributors and freelancers on and off the island.
- OnCuba Travel, offers guided US-Cuba travel programs that are compliant with both U.S. and Cuban government regulations.
- OnCuba Real Estate, is the first magazine specializing in the island's emerging Real Estate.
CONTACT: Ariel Machado, +1-305-823-9193, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/communicating-cuba-to-build-bridges-300277343.html
SOURCE OnCuba / Fuego Enterprises