Communication and Collaboration Technology Trends to Watch in 2014 and Beyond
Frost & Sullivan evaluates the hottest vendor and end-user trends, including Microsoft Lync, hosted IP telephony and cloud UCC, social collaboration and enterprise mobility
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EST on Wed., Dec. 18, 2013
Complimentary online registration
Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications and Collaboration Program Director Elka Popova
The weak global economy of the past five years combined with a profound transformation of the communications industry are presenting major challenges to both end-user organizations and enterprise communications vendors. Businesses are ever-more cautious with their IT investments as they strive to cope with rapidly evolving technologies and shrinking budgets. The accelerated pace of technology innovation, coupled with delayed customer investments, place considerable pressure on vendor resources and many struggle to maintain profitable growth. As we approach 2014, end users and vendors must reassess business priorities and market trends in order to develop effective IT strategies for the New Year.
Reasons to attend this Analyst Briefing:
- Learn about the most disruptive market trends in 2014
- Receive insight into customer unified communications and collaboration (UCC) investment priorities
- Gain complimentary insight into Frost & Sullivan's strategic recommendations for end users and vendors
This Analyst Briefing will provide UCC application developers, managed and hosted service providers, resellers, systems integrators and end users with a perspective on key market trends, which will help with the development of sustainable business strategies for 2014.
"Microsoft Lync, hosted IP telephony and cloud UCC, social collaboration, and enterprise mobility are some of the hottest market trends that present considerable opportunities to end users and vendors alike," said Frost & Sullivan Program Director Elka Popova. "But many businesses remain confused about the value proposition of UCC, hesitant to make the switch to cloud, and reluctant to embrace social networking or BYOD in a structured fashion. Vendors must better understand major end-user challenges and business priorities in order to deliver the most appropriate communications solutions to their customers."
- To register for this complimentary analyst briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.ict.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan: Cutting Edge Approaches to Vulnerability Management
Mar 06, 2014, 11:19 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.