NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Communications Test Equipment Market Outlook : LTE/LTE-A, IoT, and 5G are the Trends to Watch Going Forward
This research service discusses the global communications test equipment market as well as technological trends associated with the deployment of new technologies The base year is 2014, and forecasting is provided up to 2021 This research service also identifies the industry challenges, market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, and market trends for the total communications test equipment market It provides the revenue forecast of the individual markets along with competitor profiles The document provides a revenue forecast and competitive analysis of the global market that discusses the tiers of competition
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
What are the most current market and technological trends that present opportunities or threats for the communications test equipment vendors?
Who are the key participants in the communications test equipment market and what is their competitive position?
Which are the companies to watch in the communications test equipment industry?
Does the existing communications test equipment meet end-user needs?
What are the communications test equipment market Mega Trends for 2020 to 2021?
The consumer adoption of smartphones drives the demand for communications test equipment Consumer's desire to surf the Web on mobile devices, make payments via
smartphones, use mobile entertainment services, and the concept of bring your own device (BYOD) brings up the problem of limited speed and bandwidth that service
providers (SPs) are struggling to solve
- According to Cisco, global mobile data traffic grew % in 2013 from 2012 In addition, mobile video traffic exceeded the % contribution made in 2012 to reach % in 2013
- Further, smart devices accounted for % of the total mobile devices in 2013 and accounted for % of the mobile data traffic On an average, a smart device generated
times more traffic than a non-smart device
- Long term evolution (LTE), LTE-Advanced (LTE-A), voice over LTE (VoLTE), Internet of Things (IoT), virtualization, and 5G will create opportunities for the entire ecosystem
- With mobile data growth boosted by IoT, 5G will improve data bandwidth, decrease latency in the network, and increase capacity
- Testing 5G at the R&D stage will be critical due to the complexity of cellular technologies
- LTE and LTE-A combined are set to dominate the market throughout the study period
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03073216-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.