CommuniTake Technologies Announces IntactPhone, the Most Secure Smartphone to Power Enterprise Mobility
CommuniTake's new mobile security platform enables intra-company safe communications using rich multi-layered mobile security, built-in security enhancements, and the power of end-to-end encryption
TEL AVIV, Israel, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The mobile-first organization is forced to operate in a new IT environment: compromised mobile devices, BYOD programs, and evolving cybercrime. Enterprises are struggling to protect business information and applications against cyber-attacks using deficient and fragmented solutions that were not built to withstand modern threats. These solutions expose mobile devices to modern attack vectors, turning them into soft endpoints.
CommuniTake Technologies addresses these challenges with the introduction of the Intact Mobile Security platform. CommuniTake's game-changing platform introduces a mobile device that is totally shielded from the ground up, designed to protect the most confidential communications:
- Delivers a multi-layered approach: hardware, firmware, and applications.
- Eliminates security breaches existing in commercial devices.
- Blocks access points and vectors used for cybercrime.
- Provides in-depth protection against voice interception techniques.
- Enables diverse security levels according to organizational needs.
- Delivers hybrid COPE / BYOD deployment.
The natively integrated mobility platform unifies the following components:
- Hardened device (IntactPhone). The IntactPhone device provides trusted hardware for secure, authorized-only boot processes.
- Security-rich mobile OS (IntactOS). The customized operating system is tightly coupled with the hardened device. It provides a security-enhanced framework and utilities that block cybercrime attack vectors, with same-day over-the-air security patches.
- Fused Command Center (IntactCC). The governance center manages device inventory and granular use policies, including an internal-only enterprise app store to eliminate the infection of devices caused by negligence.
- Encrypted communications. The intelligent end-to-end wiretapping encryption covers the entire communications environment and blocks cutting-edge eavesdropping techniques, while ensuring crystal clear voice quality.
- Security tools (IntactApps). The security product suite provides crowd analysis, antivirus, and AppsOps management, delivering robust threat prevention.
- Remote control (IntactCare). The technology enables complete remote control over the device from afar for swift recovery via security experts.
"Organizations are struggling with traditional uncorrelated endpoint defenses and are letting device holders be 'sitting ducks' of cybercrime. Security specialists understand that commercial BYOD cannot be fully protected. Businesses must adopt an integrated platform approach to securing mobile devices," said Ronen Sasson, CommuniTake Technologies CEO. "Our one-of-a-kind Intact Mobile Security platform redefines mobile security. Other vendors in the industry are focusing on point solutions. Only CommuniTake provides a single platform that contains a hardened device, central governance via use policies, multiple security levels, and remote support to ensure productivity. It is developed from the hardware up to blend integration with a comprehensive multi-layered defense. The Intact platform boosts security efficacy and prevents threats at each stage of the attack kill chain. Our platform has successfully passed exhaustive penetration tests performed by governmental organizations, where other solutions have failed. The prevention-minded CISO must stand up to today's threat landscape, and our unique solution is truly the best ever for it."
The IntactPhone technical specifications include Octa-core CPU, 5.5" Full HD ultra-bright display and 3GB RAM.
The Intact Mobile Security platform can be deployed by two methods:
- A corporate-owned personally-enabled device that constitutes the three-way defense through the hardened device, the proprietary operating system and the application level defense.
- A BYOD approach consisting of the application level defense – encrypted communications, central command center, crowd analysis, and remote control.
CommuniTake IntactPhone is available now for orders and will start delivery in April 2016. Learn more at www.intactphone.com.
About CommuniTake Technologies
CommuniTake crafts security, care and management solutions to provide people and businesses with better, more secure mobile device use. CommuniTake delivers a natively-integrated mobility platform that unifies hardened devices, a security-rich mobile operating system, encrypted communications, smart command center, Omni-channel support and remote control technology.
The CommuniTake solutions suite (1) enables in-depth protection against mobile wiretapping, data theft, and malicious attacks; (2) manages mobile resources, processes and security to effectively operate business mobility; (3) makes support the hallmark of a successful service provider.
The CommuniTake products are deployed by foremost operators and businesses worldwide.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/communitake-technologies-announces-intactphone-the-most-secure-smartphone-to-power-enterprise-mobility-300224391.html
SOURCE CommuniTake Technologies