Complete 2012-13 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Industry Report
MUMBAI, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Complete 2012-13 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Industry Report (http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/complete-2012-13-induced-pluripotent-stem-cell-industry-report.html)
Stem cell research and experimentation has been in process for well over five decades, as stem cells have the unique ability to divide and replicate repeatedly. The possibilities arising from these characteristics has caused great commercial interest, with potential applications ranging from the use of stem cells in reversal or treatment of disease, to targeted cell therapy, tissue regeneration, pharmacological testing on cell-specific tissues, and more. Diseases such as Huntington's chorea, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries are examples of clinical applications in which stem cells could offer benefits in halting or even reversing damage.
A must-read industry report for research supply companies to optimally position them to sell iPSC products. To profit from this lucrative and rapidly expanding market, understand key strengths relative to the competition, intelligently position of products to fill gaps in the marketplace, and take advantage crucial iPSC trends.
Highlights of the Report:
- Charts, Timelines, and Financials for the iPSC Research Product Market.
- Trends for Grants, Scientific Publications, and Patents.
- 5-Year Market Size Projections (2013-2017).
- Competitive Environment Analysis.
- Preferred Species for iPSC Research.
- iPSC Product Categories.
- Consumer Behavioral Patterns and Preferred Providers.
- Crucial Trends and Unmet Market Needs.
- "Tested Sentences" for Selling to iPSC Scientists.
- Breakdown of the Marketing Methods Used by Industry Participants.
- End-user Survey of iPSC Researchers.
Table of Contents:
- Research applications
- Characterization of iPSC research advances
- Companies selling iPSC research products
- Types of iPSC research products
- Companies developing iPSC therapies
- Strategic collaborations for development of iPSC products
- Market trend analysis
- Market size
- Scientist panel: detailed end-user survey
- Strategies for accessing the marketplace
Request for sample pages http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=331461
For more information on the report (http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/complete-2012-13-induced-pluripotent-stem-cell-industry-report.html)
Related Reports: Stem Cell
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
Booming IVF Market in India
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.