Complimentary Executive Insights Sessions From Corporate Visions to Help Companies Create, Elevate and Capture Value Throughout the Sales Cycle
Nationwide Tour Will Teach Attendees How to Have Customer Conversations That Win
LARKSPUR, Calif., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced its nationwide executive insights sessions tour schedule for Q1 2014. Hosted by Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions and co-author of the best-selling book, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," these complimentary sessions will provide sales, marketing and training professionals with real-world examples of how industry-leading organizations are enabling their marketers to create compelling stories and arming their salespeople with the skills to deliver those stories in a memorable way to close more deals.
During these sessions, Riesterer will teach attendees how to:
- Overcome the "no decision" trap by developing messages that create a buying vision for their prospects and prompt them to make a purchase decision in their favor.
- Equip their salespeople with the business and financial acumen needed to justify that vision and investment to C-level decision-makers.
- Protect and maximize their margins by creating, elevating and capturing value throughout the entire sales cycle.
"According to SiriusDecisions, the number one reason salespeople don't hit their quota is because of their inability to articulate value," said Riesterer. "These executive insights sessions will teach marketing and sales attendees how to develop value stories and then deliver those stories at the three key 'value moments' in the buying cycle – creating value to differentiate; elevating value to justify; and capturing value to maximize your sales opportunities."
Each session will consist of a keynote discussion accompanied by a free boxed lunch and a complimentary copy of "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale." Sessions will take place from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. local time for the following dates and locations through March 2014:
- Chicago – Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Park Hyatt Chicago. To register, click here.
- Atlanta – Thursday, Feb. 27, at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead. To register, click here.
- Irvine, Calif. – Tuesday, March 11, at the Irvine Marriott. To register, click here.
- St. Louis – Wednesday, March 12, at The Ritz-Carlton. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this video: http://cvi.to/1atsz1x or visit the event website: http://cvi.to/1c8cBIC. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
More by this Source
Corporate Visions Continues Global Expansion With New China Office
Mar 05, 2014, 12:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.