Complimentary Insights Sessions From Corporate Visions to Share Strategies for Creating More Sales Opportunities and Closing More Deals
Attendees Will Learn How to Enable Salespeople to Have Memorable and Compelling Customer Conversations
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer and co-author of the best-selling book, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," will host five complimentary insights sessions through the end of the year. These sessions will share winning techniques, and provide attendees with real-world examples of how companies like ADP, GE, Motorola, UPS and DuPont are enabling their salespeople to deliver memorable and compelling sales conversations that close more deals.
During these sessions, Riesterer will specifically teach attendees how to:
- Overcome the "no decision" trap by developing messages that prompt their prospects to make a buying decision in their favor.
- Transform their selling conversations and presentations to help clearly differentiate from the competition.
- Protect and maximize their margins by creating and capturing value throughout the entire sales cycle.
"You can design, develop and launch killer products, refashion your go-to-market strategy to seize growth opportunities, and acquire other companies to drive inorganic growth -- but there's still going to be a gap between all of these great strategies and your prospects agreeing to buy from you," said Riesterer. "Your salespeople are attempting to bridge that gap by translating your 30,000-foot brand message into their 3-foot customer conversations, so equipping them with the tools they need to tell a better story is absolutely essential for your company to reach its fullest sales potential."
Each session will consist of a keynote discussion accompanied by a free boxed lunch and copy of "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale."
Session dates and locations through December 2013 include:
- New York, N.Y. – Wednesday, Oct. 23, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt at Grand Central. To register, click here.
- San Francisco, Calif. – Wednesday, Oct. 30, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at The Palace Hotel. To register, click here.
- Minneapolis, Minn. – Tuesday, Nov. 5, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Minneapolis Marriott Southwest. To register, click here.
- Washington, D.C. – Wednesday, Nov. 20, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at The Westin Washington National Harbor. To register, click here.
- Independence, Ohio – Thursday, Nov. 21, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Embassy Suites Cleveland-Independence at Rockside. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this brief introduction or visit the event website. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle
- Delivering sales skills training that enables salespeople to create and capture more value
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips and SAP align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for creating and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
More by this Source
Corporate Visions Continues Global Expansion With New China Office
Mar 05, 2014, 12:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.