COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR: Introduction to Storage Infrastructure as a Service Nasuni Webinar to Take Place on Wednesday, March 20 at 11:30 A.M. ET
NATICK, Mass., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nasuni®, a provider of enterprise storage to large, distributed organizations, will present a complementary Webinar: Introduction to Storage Infrastructure as a Service.
As enterprises replace aging hardware, instead of deploying newer versions of traditional systems, many organizations are looking to Storage Infrastructure as a Service. Nasuni's service enables the enterprise to store, protect, manage and share all of its data all from a single solution. Attendees will learn how they can:
- Deliver real scalability and improved data protection, availability and access;
- Establish uniform storage in every office location;
- Present data across all locations instantly; and
- Focus IT's energy on the data and information – not the infrastructure.
- Who: Connor Fee, Director of Marketing from Nasuni, will present.
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. EDT. The Webinar will last approximately 30 minutes; however, Connor will be available to answer questions afterwards.
- To Register: Visit http://www6.nasuni.com/nasuni-101-0320-registration.html
- Cost: There is no cost to attend.
Nasuni is an enterprise storage company that provides globally-distributed organizations with a simple, unified storage solution that includes mobile access for all of their remote and branch offices. By combining on-premise hardware with cloud storage, Nasuni delivers a secure, all-in-one data storage solution that provides local performance for users, simplified and centralized management for IT, and an easily scalable, complete remote office storage solution for the enterprise.
Nasuni is privately held and based in Natick, Mass. For more information, visit www.nasuni.com.
All company and product names are property of their respective owners.
For more information, contact:
Davies Murphy Group