DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CompTIA today announced more than 145 exhibitors will be showcasing the latest and greatest channel products, solutions and partner initiatives at ChannelCon 2014. Recognized as the premier partnering and training event for IT vendors, distributors and channel partners, ChannelCon 2014 is taking place Aug. 4-6 in Phoenix, Ariz. at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort and Spa.
"As a new CompTIA member, ConnectMe is excited to exhibit at ChannelCon and meet new partners, gain strategic alliances, and learn from other industry experts," said Scott Seltzer, CEO of ConnectMe, a leading hosted VoIP and SIP trunk provider, which will showcase its powerful hosted VoIP solutions and innovative channel marketing tools and programs at ChannelCon 2014 in booth #101.
Other exhibitors participating in the ChannelCon 2014 Vendor Technology Fair include:
- Fiberlink, an IBM company and leader in enterprise mobility management (EMM), will promote MaaS360, a comprehensive mobile management and security solution for applications, content, email and devices. With MaaS360, businesses of any size can support the expanding need for mobile security and employee productivity enabled by bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives. Visit Fiberlink at booth #407.
- OKI Data Americas will demonstrate the company's cloud-based, proprietary Smart Managed Document Services offering, the MPS4242mc multifunction printer and the newly launched copier-based A3 Color LED ES9465/ES9475 with integrated document management software solutions including the DocuWare® Module, which connects to OKI®, PaperCut MF™ and Drivve® Image™. Visit OKI Data at booth #502.
- RapidFire Tools Inc., creators of the Network Detective non-invasive IT assessment tools, will showcase its new North American version of Network Detective, which makes it easier for MSPs to work with bilingual clients. Visit RapidFire Tools at booth #204.
- Salestream Software, makers of MasterStream™, in partnership with H2O Overgroup, the leader in billing and back-office solutions, will demonstrate its new MasterStream-H2O Connector. This integration provides a touchless data transition between the best-in-class carrier quoting and customer order management applications of the two companies. Visit Salestream Software at booth #602.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions will be highlighting its recent news regarding the expansion of its channel program into Europe, as well as enhancements to its U.S. channel program to enable members to offer Verizon-branded, enterprise-class products and services to an expanded list of clients. Visit Verizon Enterprise Solutions at booth #400.
- WebJaguar, a leader in e-commerce solutions, will demonstrate its recently launched website, which features a responsive and mobile layout design. WebJaguar customers can now enjoy a competitive edge in having their online stores based on a modern, contemporary design. This model enables customers to optimize their site for speed and efficiency. Visit WebJaguar at booth #813.