SILICON VALLEY, Calif., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pulpo Media, the go-to (i)Hispanic online media company for brands seeking to effectively reach and touch the diverse, Hispanic online consumer has officially been recognized by comScore Media Metrix as the industry leader across all Hispanic acculturation levels.
Top tiered advertising agencies, blue chip brand managers, and publishers consider comScore as the global benchmark for online audience measurement. comScore's Media Metrix takes into consideration audience composition and performance within a key user segment, demographic, lifestyle, product ownership, and behavioral characteristics.
"As the online Hispanic market grows, the need to segment by acculturation level will continue to become increasingly important. Marketers can and should leverage these insights to make more informed decisions about where to reach and how to communicate with specific types of Hispanic audiences," said Alex Banks, VP, Latin America & Managing Director, Brazil, comScore.
For years, Pulpo Media has held the number one position targeting Spanish Dominant, Bilingual and English Dominant (i)Hispanics.
However, this will be the first time this Silicon Valley based online media company has ranked number one in both comScore Media Metrix Hispanic Ad Focus and a newly created rating category known as the Bicultural Audience Network.
The Bicultural Audience Network is comprised of branded and high affinity sites where bilinguals live and breathe digitally. While most Hispanic networks focus on Spanish language sites, Pulpo Media focuses on the audience using first party data to model a deeper discernment of online Hispanic consumers, across all sites, not just Spanish language. This audience may be reached by general market media, but not recognized as Hispanic.
Pulpo Media's targeting capabilities finds and engages these acculturated (i)Hispanics on sites that are now indexed based on: contextualization; quality; transparency; view-ability; and, brand safety. Pulpo Media's leading Bicultural Audience Network helps both advertisers and media planners alike reach the influencer segment of the (i)Hispanic market.
"As the Latino population becomes more bicultural and the question about the significance of reaching Hispanics across the language spectrum continues, being able to find a network that delivers across the language spectrum is a significant achievement. Kudos to Pulpo Media for building a network with the right services," said Deidre Smalls-Landau, EVP and Managing Director, IPG/Mediabrands – Identity.
Hispanic Ad Focus - December 2013
comScore Media Metrix®
- Total Hispanic Reach - Pulpo Media #1 Rank with over 46% reach—13.5+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
- Spanish dominant - Pulpo Media #1 Rank with over 70% reach—5.7+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
- Bilingual - Pulpo Media #1 Rank with over 48% reach--3.4+ million online Desktop Hispanics
- English dominant - Pulpo Media #1 Rank with over 31% reach--4.4+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
New Pulpo Media Bicultural Audience Network - December 2013
comScore Media Metrix®
- Total Hispanic Reach - Pulpo Media Bicultural Audience Network #1 Rank with over 73% reach--21.5+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
- Spanish dominant – Pulpo Media Bicultural Audience Network #1 Rank with over 57% reach – over 4.6+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
- Bilingual - Pulpo Media Bicultural Audience Network #1 Rank with over 75% reach--5.3+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
- English dominant - Pulpo Media Bicultural Audience Network #1 Rank with over 82% reach--11.5+ Million online Desktop Hispanics
ABOUT PULPO MEDIA:
Pulpo Media is the first holistic ad network that reaches online Hispanics - (i)Hispanics - across all acculturation levels and digital devices. It employs world class proprietary technology and combines its top ranked media offering with hyper-relevant segmentation, authentic (1:1) messaging, and in-depth analytics to drive brand engagement and campaign ROI among the influential (i)Hispanic. Pulpo Media empowers advertisers to more efficiently and effectively secure mind and market share gains across the total Hispanic market.
Pulpo Media is headquartered in Berkeley, CA. and has offices in Argentina, Mexico and Spain.
For more information about Pulpo Media, please visit http://www.PulpoMedia.com.
SOURCE Pulpo Media