RESTON, Va., April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, recently published its 2014 U.S. Digital Future in Focus white paper. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including mobile, social media, video, advertising, search and e-commerce. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means looking forward to the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2014 U.S. Digital Future in Focus white paper, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USFutureinFocus2014
Key topics covered in the 2014 U.S. Digital Future in Focus report include:
- The implications of a multi-platform majority
- The continuing disruption of mobile in all facets of digital media
- How social is monetizing its enormous mobile audiences
- The resurgence of online video and measurement across all screens
- Issues of ad viewability and how to improve ad performance on mobile
- How search engines are differentiating themselves from the competition
- The continued growth of digital commerce and emergence of mobile commerce
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.