RESTON, Va., Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published The U.S. Mobile App Report. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides an in-depth analysis of the medium that is currently driving the majority of digital behavior in the U.S. As mobile apps continue to play a more significant role in digital, it's more important than ever before to gain a complete understanding of these audiences. To download a copy of The U.S. Mobile App Report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USMobileAppReport.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- How fast has mobile app usage been growing?
- How often are people using apps on each device?
- What percentage of time are consumers spending on their top apps?
- How do iOS users differ from Android users demographically and behaviorally?
- Which mobile app content categories are we spending most of our time consuming?
- How do the top apps compare in different age segments?
About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.