DUBLIN, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6lr53/world_accouting) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of International Accouting Intelligence Industry" subscription to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Established for over 100 successful years, The Accountant (TA) provides you with worldwide analysis on the politics of accounting and unparalleled reporting on the most important regulatory developments and issues shaping the profession.
Why you should subscribe to The Accountant:
- Details of the most important regulatory developments and guidance on their implications in a single source
- In-depth country surveys with information on major trends, a statistical profile of the profession and contact information for the main accountancy bodies
- The latest developments in best practice in areas ranging from auditing to practice development
- Original research and analysis on the politics of accounting globally
- Actionable information that can be applied immediately to make a difference to your business and personal effectiveness
- Concise coverage that supplies only essential information and filters out the irrelevant
- Information provided by a network of journalists with in-depth knowledge of the markets in which they specialise
International Accounting Bulletin
The International Accounting Bulletin focuses exclusively on the activities, performance and strategies of the world's accounting firms.
Every issue of International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) includes an exclusive survey of accounting firms in leading and emerging markets, delivering 20 country and regional surveys per year from around the globe.
Read IAB every fortnight to:
- Follow every twist and turn of the latest industry mergers and acquisitions
- Monitor who's moving where in senior management circles and why
- Identify potential new markets before your competitors and benchmark your firm's performance against your peers worldwide
- A frequent and concise round-up of all the major news from around the world hand picked for professional accountants
- Exclusive focus on activities and performance of the world's largest firms
- News analysis written for qualified accountants and technicians
- Emerging trends and strategies at firms including audit and non-audit fees and anticipated developments in country markets
- The latest firm rankings by fee income, service lines, staff and partner numbers for Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Latin America with country rankings too
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6lr53/world_accouting
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets