Concise Analysis of New Opportunities in Oman's Cards and Payments Industry
DUBLIN, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2cxjn/emerging) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of New Opportunities in Oman's Cards and Payments Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In terms of the volume of cards in circulation, Oman's card payments channel recorded a CAGR of 14.26% during the review period. In terms of transaction value, the channel increased from OMR2.4 billion (US$6.3 billion) in 2008 to OMR3.6 billion (US$9.4 billion) in 2012. The volume of POS terminals grew at a review-period CAGR of 16.11%, from 5.1 million point-of-sale (POS) terminals in 2008 to 9.2 million in 2012. The increased acceptance of cards at merchant outlets and an overall shift towards card payments through POS terminals resulted in an increased transaction volume.
Oman's rising volume of internet users is attracting a greater volume of broadband service providers; this has led to an increase competition and a reduction in prices. In 2012, 4G services were launched. E-payments are gaining momentum as broadband is made available at lower prices.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Oman's cards and payments market, including:
- Current and forecast values for each category of Oman's cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Oman's cards and payments industry
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
- Competitive landscape of Oman's cards and payments industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Cards and Payments Industry
3 Analysis of Oman Cards and Payments Industry Drivers
4 Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends
5 Competitive Landscape and Industry Dynamics
6 Strategies Adopted by Key Operators
7 Size and Growth Potential of Card Payments Channel
8 Company Profiles, Product, and Marketing Strategies
- American Express
- Bank Muscat
- Diners Club
- National Bank of Oman
- Oman Arab Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2cxjn/emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Global Head-Mounted Displays Market 2014-2018
Apr 18, 2014, 06:53 ET
Global Adaptive Cruise Control Market 2014-2018
Apr 18, 2014, 06:21 ET
Global Probiotics Products Market 2014-2018
Apr 18, 2014, 06:07 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.