DUBLIN, Mar. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
High-performance fibers boast important strategic materials. Notably, aramid fiber, carbon fiber and high-strength PE fiber are the most widely applied high-performance fibers with the most impressive comprehensive performance. At present, China is still in the fledging stage when it comes to the application of high-performance fibers which witness a severe short supply. Spurred by government policies, China high-performance fiber industry is expected to keep a growth rate of 10%-20% in the forthcoming decade.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of High-Performance Fiber Industry
2. Aramid Fiber Industry
3. Carbon Fiber Industry
4. High-Strength PE Fiber Industry
5. Major Foreign Companies
6. Leading Enterprises in Mainland China
- Jilin Qifeng Chemical Fiber
- SRO Group
- Shanghai Surrey Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd
- Sinosteel Jilin Carbon
- Sinotex Investment & Development
- Toray Industries
- Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials
- Zhongfu Shenying Carbon Fiber
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nps4qd/global_and
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets