DUBLIN, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9n69h/the_global_luxury) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Luxury Hotels Market - Forecasts to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global luxury travel market recorded strong growth in 2011-2012, after a significant decline in 2009 and modest recovery in 2010. One of the key drivers of this growth was the increasing number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) globally, primarily in the BRIC countries. This growth in global luxury travel is expected to continue over the forecast period to 2017.
- This report provides an extensive analysis related to the global luxury hotels market:
- Market size for the 40 major countries comprising the global luxury hotel market for 2008-2012, along with forecast figures for 2013-2017.
- Luxury hotel key performance indicators in these countries with values for both the 2008-2012 review period and the 2013-2017 forecast period
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the global luxury hotel market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the global luxury hotel market
- Gain strategic insights on the leading global luxury hotel companies
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Luxury Travel Market - Key Trends and Issues
3 Global Luxury Hotel Profiles
4 Global Luxury Hotel Markets - BRIC Countries
- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
- Shangri-La Asia Limited
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- Accor SA
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Rezidor Hotel Group AB
- Choice Hotels International, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9n69h/the_global_luxury
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets