DULUTH, Ga., May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global provider of content delivery, high-performance Linux® and storage solutions, today unveiled CDN Complete, an end-to-end multi-screen video platform that features market leading technologies from Concurrent and its solution partners, including Verimatrix and igolgi. CDN Complete integrates business management, asset management, transcoding, digital rights management, scale-out storage and multi-protocol video streaming into a unified best-of-breed video solution that supports on-net and over-the-top services including live broadcast video, video-on-demand (VOD) and cloud-based digital video recording (CDVR) on every screen.
"Concurrent is making it simple for customers to launch new services on every screen by bundling the industry's premier video products into one feature-rich solution that is pre-certified, 4K capable, and ready-to-deploy," said James Brickmeier, CMO and GM of Content Delivery Solutions for Concurrent. "Concurrent will sell, integrate, and service the end-to-end solution, making us a one-stop shop for customers interested in a low-risk deployment based on class-leading, field-proven technologies."
Concurrent's CDN Complete bundles the following technologies:
- Unified CDN: Concurrent's UpShift™ unified content delivery network solution streams to Internet connected devices and set-top boxes simultaneously
- Scale-Out Storage: Aquari™ is an open, scale-out storage solution that supports exabyte capacity levels required for services like CDVR
- Business and Asset Management: CDN Complete features a choice of on-premise and cloud-hosted multi-screen business and asset management solutions, as well as client navigation software for multi-screen viewing devices
- Digital Rights Management: Verimatrix MultiRights OTT is a flexible, future-proof solution that manages all aspects of video revenue security, even when multiple DRM technologies are required
- Live and On-Demand Transcoding: An advanced software encoding and transcoding solution from igolgi and Concurrent that supports HTTP adaptive bit rate formats as well as standard MPEG-2/4
Concurrent is showcasing CDN Complete at the Internet and Television Expo (INTX 2016) at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center on May 16-18 in booth 509. The company will also be demonstrating its 4K Ultra HD video streaming solution and Aquari scale-out storage platform.
Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) is a global software and solutions company that develops advanced applications on a core foundation of high performance Linux and storage technologies. We serve industries and customers that demand uncompromising performance, reliability and flexibility to gain a competitive edge, drive meaningful growth and confidently deliver best-in-class solutions that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day.
For more information, contact:
Phone: (678) 258-4059
Phone: (646) 277-1230
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/concurrent-unveils-end-to-end-multi-screen-video-solution-300268886.html