NEW YORK, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "High demand from power generation & distribution, photovoltaic and LED industry driving the conductive silicones market"
The market size for conductive silicones is projected to reach USD 4.46 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 7.2% between 2016 and 2021. Increasing demand from the power generation & distribution, photovoltaic, and LED industry is the major driver for conductive silicones market. The global power generation & distribution and photovoltaic industry is expected to rise with the increasing demand for renewable source of energy and growing power consumption in major economies such as India, China, the U.S., Canada, Germany, Brazil, and others. The LED sector is another major end-use industry boosting the growth of the conductive silicones market, globally.
Encapsulants & potting compounds, the second-largest application for conductive silicones
Encapsulants & potting compounds is the second-largest application of conductive silicones. It is a major application required in the electrical & electronics sector to protect various components from mechanical stress and environmental extremities. Conductive silicones are characterized with high thermal conductivity to reduce the resistance across joints to maintain the junction temperature, softness, toughness, and electrical insulation properties, making them an ideal material for encapsulants & potting application, maintaining the functionality and longevity of electronic devices; hence, enhancing the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific, the largest and fastest-growing market for conductive silicones
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for conductive silicones globally, with China being the most dominant market. This region is also witnessing the highest growth rate, which is attributed to the rapid economic expansion currently undergoing in the region. Further, rapid development in telecommunication & IT and power generation industries in Hong Kong and Taiwan is vigorously driving the demand for conductive silicones for thermal interface material, encapsulants & potting compounds and adhesives & sealants, and other applications in the region.
This study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company; by designation; and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 25%, Tier 2- 33% and Tier 3- 42%
- By Designation- Directors- 10%, Research & Consultants- 13%, Sales Executives- 40%, and Managers- 37%
- By Region- North America- 25%, Europe- 27%, Asia-Pacific- 30%, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa- 18%
The report also includes company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S.), Shin-Etsu Chemical Company Ltd (Japan), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Bluestar Silicones (France), KCC Silicones (South Korea), ACC Silicones (U.K.), Nusil Technologies LLC (U.S.), and Reiss Manufacturing, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the conductive silicones market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on conductive silicones offered by the top players in the global conductive silicones market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the conductive silicones market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for conductive silicones across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global conductive silicones market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global conductive silicones market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03973699-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/conductive-silicone-market-by-type-application-and-by-region---global-trends--forecast-to-2021-300300172.html