NEW YORK and OSLO, Norway and LONDON, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Confirmit, the leading global customer experience solutions provider for Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research, today announced the winners of the 2016 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards. Established in 2005, the ACE Awards recognize Confirmit clients who demonstrate excellence and innovation in Voice of the Customer programs.
The winners of the 2016 ACE Awards represent organizations from a variety of industries, all dedicated to delivering the very best customer experience. Several of this year's winning companies have also been recognized with the prestigious Judges' Choice Award, honoring companies exhibiting exceptional results from their Voice of the Customer program, and proving they are amongst the best of the best when it comes to customer-centricity. Winning organizations include:
- Voice of the Customer
- Judges' Choice Award: Cognita, Grant Thornton LLP (National Client Experience – US), Philadelphia Insurance, Virgin Money
- Winners: Actuate/Open Text, AIG Travel Guard, AIG's U.S. Life Division, Asurion, Authorize.Net, Best Buy, CyberSouce, Dell Software, Inc., Deltek, Inc., Digital Insight (Digital Insight University), Erie Insurance, Infor, Lloyds Banking Group, Moore Medical, Newmarket International, Inc. an Amadeus company, PODS Enterprises LLC, Screwfix, Siemens Building Technologies, Synoptek, Sysmex America, Inc., The Toro Company, Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Waters Corporation
- Contact Center
- Judges' Choice Award: Synoptek
- Winners: ANSYS, Philadelphia Insurance, Screwfix, Sysmex America, Inc., Telegraph Media Group
- Overall Business Impact
- Judges' Choice Award: Best Buy, Screwfix
- Winners: ANSYS, Asurion, Digital Insight, Grant Thornton LLP (National Office – Canada), Homesite Home Insurance, McKesson Ireland, Reachlocal, The Hanover Insurance Group, Unruly Media
- Innovation in a Voice of the Customer or Voice of the Employee Program
- Judges' Choice Award: ANSYS
- Winners: Reachlocal, Sony Mobile Communications, Synoptek
- Insight through a Market Research Agency
- Judges' Choice Award: W5 with Gas Networks Ireland
- Winners: B2B International with Wolseley, Greenwich Associates
Confirmit believes customer experience initiatives are an integral part of the business process and company culture, and this award recognizes the winning organization's commitment to measuring and understanding the customer experience while delivering improved business results.
"Our 2016 ACE Award recipients represent outstanding organizations that are genuinely committed to listening to their customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience," shared Henning Hansen, President and CEO of Confirmit. "As a result, these winning organizations are best positioned to drive positive business and culture change in every industry. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all and we are thrilled to honor their achievements."
Confirmit will be recognizing ACE Award winners at key events throughout the year as part of the celebration of the company's 20th Anniversary.
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards program was established in 2005 to recognize outstanding achievement in customer excellence. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honor that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer experience processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. All Confirmit customers are eligible for Confirmit ACE Awards for their company, business units, or segments of a business. To be eligible for a 2016 Confirmit ACE Award, organizations must have conducted one or more Voice of the Customer surveys between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, British Standards Institution, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RONIN, RS Components, Sony Mobile Communications, Swisscom and The Wellcome Trust. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
Media Contact: Emma Walter, Matter Communications, 978-518-4820, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/confirmit-announces-2016-ace-award-winners-300265267.html