NEW YORK and LONDON and OSLO, Norway, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee and Market Research, has launched the latest evolution of its software suite which makes it easier than ever for organizations to drill down to insights within unstructured feedback using ground-breaking text analytics techniques.
As part of the upgrade to Version 22 of the solution, the latest additions to Confirmit Horizons incorporate updates to Confirmit Genius Text Analytics, enabling companies running VoC and MR programs to easily extract more meaningful insights from text responses. With the new Model Builder module, Confirmit empowers businesses to quickly and easily maintain their own categorization models to ensure that correct customer comments are captured and actioned. Model Builder guides the user through topic discovery, hierarchical model definition, and quality testing with a class-leading user experience that sets it apart from other text analytics solutions.
Users can also now quickly configure reports to show text analytics results, allowing drill down into the categorization model and sentiment analysis to not only uncover a wealth of new insights, but also to ensure they can adapt their models to their evolving business needs.
"Our company culture is orientated around the customer - their feedback and the operational metrics associated with that experience" explains Steve Carroll, VP Customer Insights, LexisNexis. "A critical component of this is Confirmit Horizons – it enables us to drive personalized views of the customer experience to all 10,000 employees, surface emerging issues from the comments customers make in their feedback (via Confirmit Genius Text Analytics), and immediately resolve any issues via a system of closed-loop feedback."
Further additions to Confirmit Horizons Version 22, include:
- The launch of Confirmit AskMe, a mobile survey app that allows participants to respond to surveys wherever and whenever it suits them, and to provide responses via video and audio capture to maximize response rates
- Delivery of Confirmit Survey Designer, an intuitive and ground-breaking module that removes the complexity of advanced survey creation and enables questionnaires to be created in half the time of many competing solutions
- Enhancements to Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, delivering seamless two-way integration with Salesforce, either through Salesforce App Exchange or through Confirmit Horizons
- The addition of a wide variety of new CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) features to streamline operations, such as enhanced filtering features, easier blacklist handling, powerful response reviewer capabilities for supervisors, easily configurable quotas, and more
- Language Localization for Action Management, enabling the user interface to be made available in the language of each user's choice and enabling seamless global participation in Action Management programs.
"The latest innovations in Confirmit Horizons are a direct result of our close work with clients to ensure we deliver the solutions they need to uncover new insights, analyze them, and take immediate action," explains Terry Lawlor, EVP Product Management, Confirmit. "In particular, we have developed the new Model Builder feature in Confirmit Genius to give businesses the power to run their own programs, bringing a level of control and flexibility that has never been available with text analytics before."
Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, British Standards Institution, Copart, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, KeepFactor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RS Components, QRS, Sony Mobile Communications, and Swisscom. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/confirmit-delivers-unprecedented-insights-through-text-analytics-innovation-300427648.html