"According to a Global Deloitte1 study, 62 percent of organizations view customer experience provided through the contact center as a competitive differentiator," said Terry Lawlor, EVP Product Management at Confirmit. "A best-in-class contact center is a strategic business asset with the power to create and preserve long-term customer relationships. We've spent years working with some of the world's leading businesses to deliver great VoC programs and we are excited about the opportunity to help companies apply VoC best practices to their contact centers more quickly and efficiently than ever before."
With FastTrack for Contact Centers, businesses can integrate the Voice of the Customer with key business metrics. This combined insight will provide a holistic view of contact center performance, and will include the ability to:
- Add additional business value through improved customer satisfaction
- Quickly resolve customer problems before they become bigger issues
- Easily identify customers at risk for churn and uncover potential up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Identify key areas where staff training may be required
- Improve contact center operations through a detailed view of the customer experience
Telegraph Media Group, multi-media news publisher, is a Confirmit contact center customer and recent winner in the "Contact Center" category of the 2016 ACE Awards. "Our 'Tell the Telegraph' program for our contact center has transformed the culture within, and empowered our frontline teams to take ownership of the customer experience, driving improvements in our C-sat scores (consistently 90 plus) and improving retention," explains Eihab Mohamed, Customer Engagement Director, Telegraph Contact Center UK. "Working with Confirmit to build our solution has enabled us to expand our ability to deliver actionable insights to the wider business, using a combination of Confirmit's technology and expertise to guide our evolution. It's great to see they continue to invest in their contact center solution, to enable businesses to enhance their customer experience".
With Confirmit's FastTrack for Contact Centers, companies benefit from:
- A pre-configured program designed on best practice principles and 20 years' experience
- Seamless integration with internal business systems, such as CRM or financial data, providing deeper context into the customers' experience
- Fully automated customer surveys designed specifically for call centers and configured to complement the company brand image
- Real-time, role-based reporting, providing managers with strategic-level insights for process improvement and opportunities to guide agent development
- Immediate alerts notifying the right people about issues, such as dissatisfied customers, overdue issues, opportunity for product cross-sell, and potential customer churn
For more information on Confirmit FastTrack for Contact Centers, visit the website.
1 - 2013 Global Contact Center Survey, Deloitte
Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, British Standards Institution, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, KeepFactor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RS Components, Sony Mobile Communications, and Swisscom. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160127/326621LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/confirmit-unveils-fasttrack-for-contact-centers-300363618.html