WASHINGTON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The vast majority of Americans feel that America is going in the wrong direction, or is on the wrong track. Congressman Gary A. Franks (CT, 1991-1997) believes part of the solution is getting Americans closer to God. Mr. Franks explains, "God cannot lead America unless Americans are willing to follow God."
FIRST BOOK - POWER OF GOD & POLITICAL REFORM – A Black Conservative's Solutions
- How President Obama can help black community NOW and the poor without Congress
- How Republican Party can get at least 25% of the African American vote in 2016 (Would mean GOP victory in November)
- Ending Political Gridlock in Washington, D.C. now and forever
- Is Satan winning? There was a time when America never lost a war, now we cannot figure out how many troops to send to war… Solutions.
- Americans Helping Americans – America Wins! God Wins! One Nation Under God, WINS
- Bringing People Together – God's Actions & Polarization is (D)evil's Actions
SECOND BOOK – A Novel (a white woman, black man, and young white male seek to climb the political ladder, all political aberrations – one wins, one loses, and one goes to jail)
The year was 1970. The Ivy League schools, Seven Sister Colleges, and other elite universities had all agreed to change their admissions policy. They wanted to recruit more blacks and women (or become co-ed). Yale University's president Howard Breakback was the leader of this effort. At a meeting in April 1970 he told his fellow presidents, "We will have a black and a woman President of the United States in their children's lifetime."
The seeds had been planted… It is a political thriller that portrays the very best about America.
Mr. Franks, when elected to Congress from Connecticut, was the first black conservative elected to Congress, first black elected to U.S. House of Representatives from an overwhelmingly white district (4% black), and first black Republican elected to U.S. House in nearly 60 years. Mr. Franks is a Yale University graduate and Visiting Professor at Hampton University.
For more information go to website – www.garyfranks.org. Books available on Create Space (June 6), Amazon.com, and other outlets June 10. E-books release June 14.
The Political Aberrations: https://www.createspace.com/6242097
Welcome Interviews - Contact Person:
Phone – 866 865-0026
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/congressman-gary-a-franks-releases-2-new-books-on-june-6-2016-300278559.html
SOURCE Congressman Gary Franks