LONDON, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of over-the-top (OTT) communications and digital economy services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
The research was conducted in October and November 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 respondents in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- Which OTT communications apps are used most in EMAP?
- How do EMAP consumers balance OTT communications with traditional services?
- What are the main payment mechanisms for ecommerce in EMAP?
- Which organisations are consumers in EMAP most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the trends in operator-led mobile money service usage in EMAP?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, and the changing role of operators as communications and digital service providers.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities in mobile communications, ecommerce, payments, and identity management.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to better address market opportunities in mobile services and services related to ecommerce and payments.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4756857/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-consumer-survey-2016-ott-and-digital-economy-services-in-emerging-asia-pacific-300428757.html