"North America is expected to witness a high growth potential during the forecast period"
North America is expected to account for the largest market share in 2016. The drivers responsible for the growth of the connected enterprise market in North America are stable economy, technological advancements, and newer infrastructure demands. With the increasing use of connected enterprise solutions in government & other industry verticals such as retail, automotive, financial, healthcare, utilities, and manufacturing in the U.S., the connected enterprise market is set to grow at a rapid pace in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (40%), and Tier-3 (25%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (40%), Director Level (30%), and others (30%)
- By Region: North America (40%), Asia-Pacific (APAC) (25%), Europe (20%), and Rest of World (15%)
The various key connected enterprise vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems (California, U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S.)
- Bosch (Stuttgart, Germany)
- General Electric (New York, U.S.)
- PTC (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Honeywell International (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Accelerite (California, U.S.)
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (New Jersey, U.S.)
The report carries discussion on various connected enterprise segments, such as by platform (device management, connectivity management, application enablement), by solutions (real time collaboration, enterprise infrastructure management, streaming analytics, security solution, data management, remote monitoring system, network management, mobile workforce management, customer experience management, asset performance management), by verticals (BFSI, healthcare and life science, retail and ecommerce, telecommunication and IT, manufacturing, government, energy and utilities, media and enterprise, others), by service (professional services, managed services).
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in connected enterprise market in the following ways:
1. The connected enterprise report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the market size for the overall market and the sub-segments.
2. The connected enterprise report will help in the understanding of the competitors better and gain more insights to strengthen one's market position. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations. Besides, there are company profiles of the top ten players in the connected enterprise market, where market internals that can put one ahead of the competitors, have been provided.
3. The connected enterprise report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04651096-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-enterprise-market-by-platform-solution-service-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300397751.html