NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Consensus Outlook: Prostate Cancer- Competition intensifies in race to the top
Charting the Future Prostate Cancer Market Landscape
The prostate cancer market has experienced substantial changes in the last five years with patent expiries of key compounds and approvals of new novel therapies. The launch of Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) and Medivation/Astellas' Xtandi (enzalutamide) are set to trigger the global prostate cancer market to grow from $3.5 billion in 2012 to $7.3 billion in 2017.
Consensus Outlook: Prostate Cancer analyses the global prostate cancer market players and products of today and tomorrow. Start mapping your market parameters with access to the following comprehensive resources:
• An in-depth 10-year forecast report based on analyst consensus, mapping the impact of future events to predicted product performance
• A detailed forecast data analysis spreadsheet model comparing critical market parameters including market size, product sales, market shares and competitive status over the period 2007 to 2017
• Forecast and analysis updates driven by events and developments in the market (available, at no extra cost, for the 12 month period following your order).
Understand the Unique Benefits of Consensus Outlook:
• Produce robust plans based on independent, unbiased, reliable drug sales forecasts
• Numbers you can trust - base your market view on critical insights uncovered from sources with unrivalled market knowledge and intimacy
• Always up-to date product sales forecasts. Introduce another level of confidence into your projections
• Visualise and correlate the impact future events will have on driving the commercial success of your products versus those of the competition
• Focus on the products, companies and catalysts that will define the future market landscape
• Chart the trends that are likely to play out over the next five years
• Mark your calendar with key future events to watch
Forecast analysis report
The forecast analysis report component of Consensus Outlook: Prostate Cancer delivers a rich analysis of product-level sales forecast data and of the future events that underpin these forecasts. The product of meticulous FirstWord research, the report's historical sales data (2007-12) is based on company information, and the five-year (2013-17) product level sales forecasts are consensus projections derived from a comprehensive selection of continually assessed equity research reports.
Consensus Outlook: Prostate Cancer combines independent, unbiased, accurate forecasts with invaluable insights into factors that impact future product performance, backed by research of analysts who have an unrivalled level of intimacy with the market, the players, their products, and their strategies.
• Historical prostate cancer sales from 2007-2012
• Forecast prostate cancer sales from 2012-2017
• Key competitors and drug developers
• Predicted product positioning
• Current and late-stage pipeline drugs
• Future event mapping to forecast data points
• Comparative clinical trial results
Forecast data model
Interactive Product and Market Forecast Data Model
FirstWord's Prostate Cancer forecast data model allows to you examine detailed Excel spreadsheets to quickly compare various market parameters including:
• Market size
• Product sales
• Company forecasts/BulletPoint>
• Company, brand, and drug class
• Mechanism of action
• Future events
Forecasts and Analysis Updated Within Days of Major Market Events
Stay a step ahead with Therapy Trends Consensus Outlook updates. Over the next 12 months, you will receive updated market analysis and forecast reports each time a major market event breaks. Updates will be delivered straight into your inbox within days of each event's occurrence.
Whether it's a predicted product approval or unexpected late stage failure, Therapy Trends has the resources and knowledge to keep you up to date with the latest market analysis.
An approach backed by unrivalled knowledge ad Market intimacy
For each Therapy Trends report, FirstWord analysts produce a data analysis module, a Consensus Outlook, which provides annual historical and forecast, product-level sales data. Historical sales data is derived from company information, while the five-year (2013-17) product level sales forecasts are consensus projections derived from a comprehensive selection of continually assessed equity research reports.
Once a Therapy Trends data module is published, FirstWord analysts subsequently collate and evaluate the latest relevant reports published by equity research analysts and feed relevant updated forecasts into the Therapy Trends forecast model.
Consensus forecasts derived from the leading equity research analysts reflect the most up-to-date assessment of the pharmaceutical market, with equity analyst models updated to reflect a broad spectrum of events and catalysts, which range from the publication of quarterly financial results to in-depth discussions with leading key opinion leaders (KOLs). Consensus forecasts also act as an excellent benchmark against which other projections - produced either internally or by other third parties - can be assessed.
Equity research teams utilize a selection of analytical frameworks to generate product level forecasts, focusing heavily on patient and event based modelling. In addition to consensus forecasting, FirstWord Therapy Trend data modules also collate and analyse the key future events that are anticipated to impact product level forecasts and shape the broader context of a specific disease area - to produce a 'consensus calendar' of events designed to help inform FirstWord clients on how the market will evolve.
Leading equity research analysts have a deep intimacy with the prescription pharmaceutical market and the companies they cover; supported by unrivalled research resources, this highly analytical insight extends to the product franchises of these companies (driven by a 'bottom-up' forecasting methodology) and the strategic protocols being pursued by company management.
Prosate Cancer Marketplace
Key Prostate Cancer Developers
Prostate Cancer Class Dynamics
Zytiga (abiraterone acetate; Johnson & Johnson) forecast
Xtandi (enzalutamide; Medivation/Astellas) forecast
Taxotere (docetaxel; Sanofi) forecast
Jevtana (cabazitaxel; Sanofi) forecast
Provenge (sipuleucel-T; Dendreon) forecast
Casodex (bicalutamide; AstraZeneca) forecast
Lupron (leuprolide acetate; Takeda/Abbvie) forecast
Bone metastases therapies forecast
Pipeline therapy forecasts
To order this report: Consensus Outlook: Prostate Cancer- Competition intensifies in race to the top
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001