HOUSTON, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Efficiency-focused technologies and operational strategies have become the lifeblood of the oil and gas industry. Producers throughout the Appalachian region are finding innovative ways to generate more while spending less. Hart Energy's DUG East conference and exhibition, scheduled June 21-23 at Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center, brings the region's most active producers together with top industry experts for an in-depth look at what it takes to succeed in this challenging market.
Highly sought after oil and gas executives and industry leaders are DUG East's main attraction. Just announced, senior-level executives from CONSOL Energy, Range Resources and the U.S. Department of Energy will deliver keynote addresses during the conference. CONSOL's COO will discuss results from its spectacular dry gas wells in southwestern Pennsylvania. Range Resources' Executive Vice President and COO will discuss how the company has increased EURs and cut costs while extending its lateral lengths. The DoE's Director for Energy Security, EPSA will discuss how current and future production from the Marcellus and Utica reservoirs fits into the national gas-supply picture.
Leading political strategist Charlie Cook will also address attendees during the networking luncheon on Wednesday, June 22. For more than two decades he's been a formidable voice in Washington on all things political. Cook will share his uniquely informed perspectives on the most important topics from the campaign trail.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Timothy Dugan, Chief Operating Officer, CONSOL Energy Inc.
- Ray N. Walker, Jr., Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Range Resources Corporation
- Dr. Carmine Difiglio, Deputy Director for Energy Security, Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis (EPSA), U.S. Department of Energy
- Toby Rice, Founder, President and COO, Rice Energy
- Oleg E. Tolmachev, Senior VP Drilling & Completions, Eclipse Resources
- Mark Malone, Vice President of Operations, Gulfport Energy
- Charles E. Cook, Jr., Editor and Publisher, The Cook Political Report, and Columnist, National Journal
- Tom Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners LLC
- William A. Marko, Managing Director, Jefferies LLC
- Tim Murray, Managing Director, Head of Energy Origination, Benefit Street Partners
- Craig Harris, Senior Vice President, Columbia Midstream Group
- Anthony C. Cox, Director, Midstream Business Development, UGI Energy Services
- Richard D. Weber, Chairman and CEO, PennEnergy Resources
- Callum M. Streeter, Chief Operating Officer, EdgeMarc Energy Holdings, LLC
- Mark Rothenberg, CEO, APEX Energy, LLC
- Greg A. Haas, Director, Integrated Oil & Gas, Stratas Advisors
- Bernadette Johnson, Managing Partner, Ponderosa Advisors LLC
- Jeff Foster, President and CEO, MicroSeismic, Inc.
- Tony Angelle, Vice President Northeast Area, Southern Region, Halliburton
- Malcolm E. Yates, Production Technology Integration Center Manager: Northeast, Schlumberger
- Gabrielle Rogers-Nieman, MSChE, Northeast Area Engineer, Water Management, Baker Hughes
- Randall Wright, P.E., President, Wright & Company, Inc.
Follow @HartEnergyConf on Twitter, #DUGEast for updates leading up to the event.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consol-energy-range-resources-and-the-us-dept-of-energy-headline-2016-dug-east-conference-and-exhibition-300267713.html
SOURCE Hart Energy