NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Construction Materials industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction materials
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction materials market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction materials market with forecasts
The global construction materials market is expected to generate total revenues of $901,635.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2011 and 2015.
Whereas the EU28 countries collectively have had decline in construction volumes since 2008, only beginning to recover in 2014, the US and emerging economies have seen a stronger performance.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global construction materials market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global construction materials market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction materials market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global construction materials market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662331-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/construction-materials-global-industry-guide-300275793.html