LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Australian Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Bread and Rolls category has the highest volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market, while the Cereal Bars category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Bakery and Cereal products that help in managing overall health are popular in Australia. Going forwards, premium and indulgent Bakery and Cereal products will become popular.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Australia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2010-2015.
- The Bread and Rolls category has the highest value and volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Cereal Bars category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Breakfast Cereals category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Wellbeing and On-The -Go are the two consumer trends driving growth in the Australian Bakery and Cereals market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray, Box and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4241945/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-bakery-and-cereals-in-australia-300350257.html